OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Hale Mountain OHV April 7-9

<< < (2/15) > >>

Raisinhead:

kvom:
Jason snapped a front axle shaft on the first obstacle of the day this morning.  He had a spare, and it got replaced in less than 20 minutes.

Raisinhead:
Another great trip in the books. This park never disappoints!

Quick recap:
We had perfect conditions this weekend. Great meeting some newer members. Food was awesome, thanks again Don!  Stickies are cool. My buddy, Kevin, had angreat time and hopefully gets bit by the bug!

Wheeling was awesome on both days. This park dries out quick! All rigs with stickies had some great opportunities to show them off. Everyone else seemed to get good traction. Highlight of the weekend was when our entire group crawled The Rock Garden unassisted. Sam, Tony, Mike, Me, Steve, Clark. Nasty trail that I didn't expect to even attempt, much less get through it.

clark123456:
Nope, I had to winch at rock garden due to that tire being so bound up.  See the picture Jay posted.  Regardless, that's going to be fixed with 42 Treps later this month.

Great park, great people, great weather, great food...not mu♒ch more to ask for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on April 08, 2017, 11:16:23 PM ---Nope, I had to winch at rock garden due to that tire being so bound up.  See the picture Jay posted.  Regardless, that's going to be fixed with 42 Treps later this month.

Great park, great people, great weather, great food...not much more to ask for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Ah, that's right. That was a strange situation, and I completely forgot. Still pretty awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version