OTHER INTERESTS > Home brew - Craft beer - IPA

Cigars

<< < (6/7) > >>

longarmwj:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on September 25, 2018, 02:15:49 PM ---Yeah there’s a couple GATR folks who like a good cigar.

@jc79, me, and a couple coworkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
What cigar shop is this??? I need to go there

jc79:
haha, that's awesome.  That was in/near Orlando.  The whole shop is a massive walk-in humidor.  I forget what is was called... that picture was taken circa 2012?

Michigunman:

--- Quote from: jc79 on September 25, 2018, 04:03:27 PM ---haha, that's awesome.  That was in/near Orlando.  The whole shop is a massive walk-in humidor.  I forget what is was called... that picture was taken circa 2012?

--- End quote ---

Looks like JR Cigars, had one in Detroit.  I think they have since sold their retail stores and are just online now.  Not sure about the store in Orlando.

BigPrince:

--- Quote from: Michigunman on September 25, 2018, 04:18:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: jc79 on September 25, 2018, 04:03:27 PM ---haha, that's awesome.  That was in/near Orlando.  The whole shop is a massive walk-in humidor.  I forget what is was called... that picture was taken circa 2012?

--- End quote ---

Looks like JR Cigars, had one in Detroit.  I think they have since sold their retail stores and are just online now.  Not sure about the store in Orlando.

--- End quote ---

no, it is Corona Cigar Co & Cigar Bar
http://www.coronacigar.com/

TrevorG:
One of the guys at work brought me these today. He said ones a cheap stick and the other is decent. Apparently I’ll know which one is which when I smoke them lol. He’s supposed to be bringing me a few that are “Java” flavored. I’ll believe it when I taste it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version