CLASSIFIEDS > Suspension & Steering

ISO Steering Stabilizer

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mortalis5509:

--- Quote from: Jango on June 05, 2017, 10:11:45 AM ---Anyone have a stock steering stabilizer for a JK laying around?

I have a bilstein one but it pulls hard to one side. I found out that I would need to run dual stabilizers to make it work but I don't want to run duals so just looking for an OEM one.

Ill be at the cove ride or I'm willing to meet anywhere.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
You don't need dual stabilizer. That's a band aid for an underlying issue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jango:

--- Quote from: Mortalis5509 on June 05, 2017, 07:37:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jango on June 05, 2017, 10:11:45 AM ---Anyone have a stock steering stabilizer for a JK laying around?

I have a bilstein one but it pulls hard to one side. I found out that I would need to run dual stabilizers to make it work but I don't want to run duals so just looking for an OEM one.

Ill be at the cove ride or I'm willing to meet anywhere.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
You don't need dual stabilizer. That's a band aid for an underlying issue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Yup. exactly why I don't want the duals

BeerIAm:
I'm running without one now but when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the right I get some serious rubbing.  Figured it was because of no stabilizer.  Got JRays old Fox one but for some reason it wouldn't fit, just need to figure out why.  Something about it being too long...lol

BeerIAm:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on June 07, 2017, 08:25:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: BeerIAm on June 07, 2017, 07:33:41 AM ---I'm running without one now but when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the right I get some serious rubbing.  Figured it was because of no stabilizer.  Got JRays old Fox one but for some reason it wouldn't fit, just need to figure out why.  Something about it being too long...lol

--- End quote ---

Stabilizer would not cause rubbing.  Thats something with your wheel/tire/lift combination.

--- End quote ---
Ok thanks.  Maybe I need spacers then.

Blue J:

--- Quote from: BeerIAm on June 07, 2017, 08:38:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: BigPrince on June 07, 2017, 08:25:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: BeerIAm on June 07, 2017, 07:33:41 AM ---I'm running without one now but when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the right I get some serious rubbing.  Figured it was because of no stabilizer.  Got JRays old Fox one but for some reason it wouldn't fit, just need to figure out why.  Something about it being too long...lol

--- End quote ---

Stabilizer would not cause rubbing.  Thats something with your wheel/tire/lift combination.

--- End quote ---
Ok thanks.  Maybe I need spacers then.

--- End quote ---

Whats the backspacing on your wheels? I had rubbing issues as well, added spacers, fixed that issue created different problems, I hate spacers. I still run them though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version