BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crazy Atlanta stuff  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Crazy Atlanta stuff
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »
Stand your ground law.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 01:10:40 PM »
Naturally there was a big discussion on the neighborhood FB groups and on reddit. I didn't see the knife at 1st either. She didn't have time to react. Luckily we have video. Hopefully the po po will take this guy for a ride.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2017, 01:48:39 PM »
Put yourself in that situation.  Would you have gotten out of the truck?

Me?  My ass would have been off of the seat before he was off of the truck.  Wouldn't have drawn a weapon unless it was needed.  Can't see it being needed with that punk unless he pulled the knife. 

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 01:49:29 PM »
Put yourself in that situation.  Would you have gotten out of the truck?

Me?  My ass would have been off of the seat before he was off of the truck.  Wouldn't have drawn a weapon unless it was needed.  Can't see it being needed with that punk unless he pulled the knife. 

BTW, I still can't make out the knife.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 02:57:59 PM »
I see it now when I play the video.  Did she have a Trump sticker on her truck?

Offline Cleveland99

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 03:39:11 PM »
Its definitely there in his right hand but I can't make it out without pausing the video.  I would not get out.  I have a weapon I can drive over his ass with if need be.
Would this not be the same as shooting him?Vehicle and Gun would be weapon? Don't get me wrong I would have done something as well not saying just sit there by no means!! Just asking what the difference would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 04:17:28 PM »
Its definitely there in his right hand but I can't make it out without pausing the video.  I would not get out.  I have a weapon I can drive over his ass with if need be.
Would this not be the same as shooting him?Vehicle and Gun would be weapon? Don't get me wrong I would have done something as well not saying just sit there by no means!! Just asking what the difference would be?

It would remove any arguments from anti gun groups to blame the gun like they often do.
Jay

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 04:26:28 PM »

It would remove any arguments from anti gun groups to blame the gun like they often do.
Nicely done, sir

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Cleveland99

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 05:01:32 PM »

Touché   Was not looking at it from that angle!

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »
If someone kicks in my windshield with knife in hand they are getting shot (at).  Unless they immediately retreat.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 08:01:29 PM »
If someone kicks in my windshield with knife in hand they are getting shot (at).  Unless they immediately retreat.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Agree. You are protecting property & arguably your life. 

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 09:41:24 PM »
I never said deadly force. But if some fool comes after your car windshield like that,  I would almost guarantee he isn't wanting to shake your hand & tell you how swell of a guy you are.
The gun would come out @ that point. If the sight of a gun didn't deter him & he kept trying to get at me thru the car: shots would follow. No Petron or Grey goose.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM