OTHER INTERESTS > Grillin' & Chillin'

My Big Green Egg

<< < (2/6) > >>

DOUG:
Can't thin of a better occupation than working at the firehouse (on slow days if they exist in Dekalb) would give a man a lot of time to think about cooking, plan the cooking, prepare the meat, and cook it slow while getting paid to do it, and nobody is going to bother you to polish the chrome if you're cooking!.  Perfect scenario. 

Subscribed.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: flashover101 on June 14, 2017, 09:45:11 PM ---
The Large Egg I own will comfortably cook 6 chicken breasts or 2 racks of ribs. There are plenty of sizes to choose from so based on your needs is how you should choose.

--- End quote ---

FYI

with the rib rack and the Large Egg, you can cook 4 full racks of ribs.  For some reason, when I am doing ribs a lot of people want to come over....  done 4 racks many a time.   May be doing them Sunday

BigMike:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on June 15, 2017, 09:12:59 AM ---
The Large Egg I own will comfortably cook 6 chicken breasts or 2 racks of ribs. There are plenty of sizes to choose from so based on your needs is how you should choose.

--- End quote ---

FYI

with the rib rack and the Large Egg, you can cook 4 full racks of ribs.  For some reason, when I am doing ribs a lot of people want to come over....  done 4 racks many a time.   May be doing them Sunday

--- End quote ---

What time?

flashover101:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on June 15, 2017, 09:12:59 AM ---

--- End quote ---

FYI

--- End quote ---
I used the rib rack but stopped when I didn't want all the people over!! Ha! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashover101:

--- Quote from: Doug on June 15, 2017, 08:13:23 AM ---Can't thin of a better occupation than working at the firehouse (on slow days if they exist in Dekalb) would give a man a lot of time to think about cooking, plan the cooking, prepare the meat, and cook it slow while getting paid to do it, and nobody is going to bother you to polish the chrome if you're cooking!.  Perfect scenario. 

Subscribed.

--- End quote ---
Well, it used to be "slower" in DeKalb when I started but....things change over time I guess. BUT, we always make time to break bread with each other no matter the time of day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version