BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Independence day  (Read 1709 times)

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Re: Independence day
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2017, 02:46:23 AM »
My granddaughters birthday party is at my house Sunday.
She turned 4 on Thursday. I will be at work on the 4th.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2017, 06:25:10 AM »
Hanging out at the lake. Hoping this rain goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobby

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2017, 07:07:49 AM »
Maybe I'll see if Kell wants to make a YouTube video this weekend.

In other news:  https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/teen-youtuber-shoots-kills-boyfriend-video-stunt-n777851

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 07:44:22 AM »
Chilling over the weekend and trying not to do any projects around the house.  Going to burn something on the BGE.  Worn out from finishing the basement and then jumping into getting our rental condo prepped and sold.  July 4th, the birthday of the greatest country in the world, ever .... going to Suntrust Park for the first time to see the Braves with friends. 

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:21 AM »
Moving my in-laws from their home of many years to a retirement community... this is an amazingly hard and stressful process.

Been at their house for many weekends now cleaning out their garage, attic, packing up stuff, etc.  The actual move is Saturday and then back to their house for more clean up to prepare for next weekends Estate Sale.  Then...final house prep to get the house sold. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:16:59 AM by tcdawg »

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »
Moving my in-laws from their home of many yeas to a retirement community... this is an amazingly hard and stressful process.

Been at their house for many weekends now cleaning out their garage, attic, packing up stuff, etc.  The actual move is Saturday and then back to their house for more clean up to prepare for next weekends Estate Sale.  Then...final house prep to get the house sold. 

Good luck with everything!  I've been there when my mother-in-law had to move into an assisted living community.  It's gut wrenching. 

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 09:18:57 AM »
Moving my in-laws from their home of many yeas to a retirement community... this is an amazingly hard and stressful process.

My parents are doing the same thing now. Just arrived in Sun City, FL yesterday with the uhaul truck. Listed and sold their house in 1 week, coming back up in a few days to sell off the rest of their stuff next week. Serious downsizing for them, so lots of stuff has to go.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 09:24:31 AM »
Off at 2 today and not stepping back into the office until Wed. Hoping the weather clears up soon. Planning on dragging the pop up to the mountains somewhere and parking my butt by a creek for a few days. No cell service... perfect!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2017, 09:28:48 AM »
Moving my in-laws from their home of many years to a retirement community... this is an amazingly hard and stressful process.

Give me a shout if you need help Tony.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 09:36:25 AM »
Off at 2 today and not stepping back into the office until Wed. Hoping the weather clears up soon. Planning on dragging the pop up to the mountains somewhere and parking my butt by a creek for a few days. No cell service... perfect!

Best plan I've heard so far!

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2017, 09:48:57 AM »

Give me a shout if you need help Tony.

Man I appreciate that. 

The physical work is really no big deal.  The tough part is that every single piece of furniture, picture, houseware item, etc. all has to be looked at my them and then reminisced on and then they have to decide if it gets thrown away, given away, yard saled or taken with them to the community.  It is one hell of a long and hard process. 

I literally spent 8 hours in their attic, taking everything out of it and putting it in the garage...99% of it is stuff is just junk they haven't used in years and they, or anyone else, will have any use for now.  They are not hoarders by a long shot, just a lot of stuff.

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2017, 09:57:22 AM »
Headed to Dallas.  My Cousin fell from an 8ft balcony onto his head this morning and is in ICU.  Prognosis is he's not going to make it.  Just trying to figure out when is best to leave now. 

Have a great 4th everyone and please be safe. 

Saddening to hear. Prayers sent.
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM