BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I'm just going to throw this out there: Google manifesto  (Read 918 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: I'm just going to throw this out there: Google manifesto
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 10:49:20 PM »
Is this any different than Colin Kaepernic not being signed again after a large public backlash?

In both cases they spoke out against something, in both cases the employer decided it wasn't worth the hassle.
Interestingly, the left is defending/supporting Colin; no one appears to be supporting the former Google guy.

Result does appear to be the same.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He should have wrote about systematic oppression and police brutality. That may have been worth a promotion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL.

I wish more women would go into STEM.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 08:04:57 AM »
I read an article about it just now but didn't know anything about until this thread.  This guy did exactly what Jerry McGuire did in the movie.  While everything he said might be true, you just can't say that shit at work. 

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 08:54:49 AM »
you just can't say that shit at work. 

...and expect absolutely nothing bad to happen

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 01:32:47 PM »
Is this any different than Colin Kaepernic not being signed again after a large public backlash?

In both cases they spoke out against something, in both cases the employer decided it wasn't worth the hassle.
Interestingly, the left is defending/supporting Colin; no one appears to be supporting the former Google guy.

I support the former google guy. Have you read his whole manifesto? I agree with much of what he wrote, and he cited references for everything. Scientific ones at that, seems the left would appreciate that since they love to cite scientists about this whole climate change bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 01:35:59 PM »

I support the former google guy. Have you read his whole manifesto? I agree with much of what he wrote, and he cited references for everything. Scientific ones at that, seems the left would appreciate that since they love to cite scientists about this whole climate change bullshit.

Science can predict the weather and guide trillions of dollars in spending (and be horribly inaccurate), but science cannot be used to decide the gender of a baby.

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 01:41:07 PM »

Science can predict the weather and guide trillions of dollars in spending (and be horribly inaccurate), but science cannot be used to decide the gender of a baby.

Online jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 06:53:44 AM »
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 07:26:32 AM »

Climate change is real- just ask Al Gore.

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 07:52:47 AM »

Climate change is real- just ask Al Gore.
Lol, I've got a few more questions for that guy if I ever get to meet him.......

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 08:47:03 AM »

What question(s) would someone ask their employer in a work forum that they would be ashamed if the public knew? Wonder what that work culture is like...

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »

What question(s) would someone ask their employer in a work forum that they would be ashamed if the public knew? Wonder what that work culture is like...
"How hard are we going to screw over our customers this quarter so we can get bonuses next quarter?"  I could phrase it fire better consumption at work, but I can imagine many Wall Street firms have this type of question to address.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 09:05:32 AM »

"How hard are we going to screw over our customers this quarter so we can get bonuses next quarter?"  I could phrase it fire better consumption at work, but I can imagine many Wall Street firms have this type of question to address.

But the meeting is in response to the diversity manifesto, so I'm assuming the questions were in regard to diversity

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM