BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Trade bike for SxS???  (Read 860 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: Trade bike for SxS???
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 09:32:17 AM »
Well I'm really want a sxs now. Changed my mind from the yahama to a rzr 1000 or 1000 turbo.

The yahama has tall gears and is built for the West coast. It has clutches like a motorcycle does but these things require more slipping on the clutches because your offroad, especially at low speed. There is a fix for it at $2k but I not wanting to spend that on top of what it cost. Tubeworks (custom west cost company who build trophy truck, class 1, etc) has made new gears for the transmissions. The clutches can go in 500 miles if you ride them. The lower gears makes the slow speed manageable vs all gas. Yahama buys the gear set from tubeworks and sells it under their brand. If your out west to stretch it legs, the factory stuff is awesome. The yahama is built to a truer race car platform compared to the booze cruise rzr...lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is what happens when you join any forum and get all jacked up about something.  It will pass, let it go.  Concentrate on Penny V2 and your Jeep.  But hey, it's your $$$$ and we need more people to make fun of bring those things to offroad parks.
It's no different than those folks who bring their mall crawler out with their beadlocks, 37" tires, and 1/2" up travel that think they can drive all of a sudden. We normal folks have something to laugh at then.

It's all in good fun....just picking.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Touche'!  <btw, removed some front bump>

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM