OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling for Reid 2018

Crawling For Reid Raffle items

<< < (2/10) > >>

kent10sne1:
@cru9  Bobby. i have a few ppl at my work wanting raffel tickets for the jeep.  i will need 10.  do i need to PM you or just PayPal and u will send me the tickets, i will have them fill out the stub and mail it back to u.  pm me your mailing address.   i will wait till i get a PM before sending the pay pal.    so far just 10 tickets, thanks.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on February 22, 2018, 09:17:21 AM ---@cru9  Bobby. i have a few ppl at my work wanting raffel tickets for the jeep.  i will need 10.  do i need to PM you or just PayPal and u will send me the tickets, i will have them fill out the stub and mail it back to u.  pm me your mailing address.   i will wait till i get a PM before sending the pay pal.    so far just 10 tickets, thanks.

--- End quote ---

Kent
I have some tickets that I can bring to you.  We can meet for lunch next week if you want.

tcdawg:
We are still months away from the 2018 event but amazing and generous friends in the off-road community are already sending in raffle donations.

Thank you sPOD for being such a great partner to Reid and our event!!!!

tcdawg:
Fourth year in a row that we have been blessed with the generosity of Scott Goforth and Goforth Tire in Kodak, Tennessee.  Scott really helps make our raffle awesome!!  if you want Raceline wheels, he has the best prices i have ever seen.  Call them, it will surprise you.

tcdawg:

So awesome to have Dana, Incorporated back with us as an event sponsor this year.  The raffle is looking really good right now, don't miss this event!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version