OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

GATR OPEN RIDE SEPTEMBER 15 - 17th : GULCHES "CHECK IN"

(1/3) > >>

DOUG:
GULCHES - OPEN RIDE
SEPTEMBER 15 - 17th 2017 GULCHES
OFFICIAL CHECK-IN THREAD

Saturday only : No camping

RedDragonATL (Jason)
Mortalis5509

Camp Site 1 : 5 TENTS

Camp Site 7 : 6 TENTS
1. Chris36l
2. flimflamman
3. Cannonballkev
4. Mike B flashover101

Cabin :
Ranryn

Offsite cabin :
kvom

Discussion :
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,16895.msg308312.html#msg308312

clarksr:
I am down for whatever campsite you all are in. I have moved a few things around and the fiance and I will be able to make it. I will be trailering the Jeep down there. I do have a few question though:
- Do I park the truck and trailer near the campsite, or the parking? Only reason I ask is that we will have some camping equipment on the truck - and if we have to put it on the Jeep it will just change how I pack a little.
- Are dogs allowed? We have a very chill mutt - she is old, and just wants to ride in the Jeep. She is small and laid back, but if you all do not allow them then thats cool too - I understand.
- Meals, do we prep for ourselves? Or is it a potluck kinda thing? Or do we just do dinners together...?  //letseat//
- I do have a CB and recovery gear. I have read your "required gear post" and my Jeep has all that is needed.

tjsahara00:
No you can't park both truck and trailer at campsite.
The parking lot is rougher than..... and the road down
to the campsites are rutted out bad. I have left the trailer
in the parking lot and drove my 4x4 truck to the campsite
along with the Jeep before.

BigMike:
That is the bad part about camping at Gulches. The camp sites are on trails and everything gets covered in dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris36l:

--- Quote from: clarksr on September 14, 2017, 07:22:55 AM ---I am down for whatever campsite you all are in. I have moved a few things around and the fiance and I will be able to make it. I will be trailering the Jeep down there. I do have a few question though:
- Do I park the truck and trailer near the campsite, or the parking? Only reason I ask is that we will have some camping equipment on the truck - and if we have to put it on the Jeep it will just change how I pack a little.
- Are dogs allowed? We have a very chill mutt - she is old, and just wants to ride in the Jeep. She is small and laid back, but if you all do not allow them then thats cool too - I understand.
- Meals, do we prep for ourselves? Or is it a potluck kinda thing? Or do we just do dinners together...?  //letseat//
- I do have a CB and recovery gear. I have read your "required gear post" and my Jeep has all that is needed.

--- End quote ---
Dogs are always welcome!!! Meals are probably fend for yourself this weekend with such a small group. We should be set up in campsite 7 looks like there's still plenty of room. Just show up with plenty of beer and ready to ride!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version