OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

GATR OPEN RIDE SEPTEMBER 15 - 17th : GULCHES DISCUSSION THREAD

<< < (2/27) > >>

jd30005:

--- Quote from: Danny Kinder on August 23, 2017, 11:26:53 AM ---Excited to hit this park again. It's been a while. We could almost wheel the first half of the day, then have a big lunch/cookout and wheel the second half at dawn. Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, last time Mark A, Rob and I were here we wheeled the whole park in 4 hours.  It's small.

Danny Kinder:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on August 23, 2017, 12:50:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Danny Kinder on August 23, 2017, 11:26:53 AM ---Excited to hit this park again. It's been a while. We could almost wheel the first half of the day, then have a big lunch/cookout and wheel the second half at dawn. Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, last time Mark A, Rob and I were here we wheeled the whole park in 4 hours.  It's small.

--- End quote ---

But did you get your "Papa Gulch" on??

RedDragonATL:

--- End quote ---
You mean dusk? Or party all night and ride at dawn?  :D

Chris36l:

--- Quote from: RedDragonATL on August 23, 2017, 01:59:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---
You mean dusk? Or party all night and ride at dawn?  :D

--- End quote ---
I like this idea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny Kinder:
Dawn. This ride isn't for the weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page