BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GATR OPEN RIDE SEPTEMBER 15 - 17th : GULCHES DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 10296 times)

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
Re: GATR OPEN RIDE SEPTEMBER 15 - 17th : GULCHES DISCUSSION THREAD
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2017, 09:22:49 PM »
Gonna be perfect weather!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike
2014 JK

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2017, 09:45:28 PM »
I know my way around, but yeah...it's not very big.  You can run the whole park 2-3x in a day.  Some are definitely worth running multiple times.  Looking forward to it.
Jason

I'd like to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

Offline clarksr

• Visitor
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2017, 07:17:46 AM »
A few things have changed, and we can make it now! If you all are still accepting people that is...?

I will be trailer the Jeep and be Friday night, since I still have to work Friday and its about a 3hour drive. We will be camping out, I will post in the camp out thread to confirm my spot if thats okay (I noticed all of the post were deleted). Let me know if those who are going want us to bring anything inparticular regarding food/drinks to have meal together. I wasnt sure how you all did it, if we did a potluck? or what. Haha. Let me know, its looks like a small group but we are excited to get out (well I am - the fiance is just along for the ride)

Also, does the park allow dogs, or do you all allow dogs? Or should we leave her home?
2008 JKU, ProComps, 35 Kevlar MT/R's, Dana 44s, locked, 5.13, Artic Trusses, RCVs, all types of OR-Fab stuff, PIAA's, 2.5in Suspension lift, Warn Winch and some other goodies...

Offline clarksr

• Visitor
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2017, 07:25:19 AM »
Next question, who's got firewood for Friday night? I've got some, but not enough for a bonfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can bring a fair amount if needed. I will throw it on the back of the truck. We wont be there till 8ish friday night though. But I have alot.

Also, who all is camping out Saturday night?
2008 JKU, ProComps, 35 Kevlar MT/R's, Dana 44s, locked, 5.13, Artic Trusses, RCVs, all types of OR-Fab stuff, PIAA's, 2.5in Suspension lift, Warn Winch and some other goodies...

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2017, 07:52:40 AM »
A few things have changed, and we can make it now! If you all are still accepting people that is...?

I will be trailer the Jeep and be Friday night, since I still have to work Friday and its about a 3hour drive. We will be camping out, I will post in the camp out thread to confirm my spot if thats okay (I noticed all of the post were deleted). Let me know if those who are going want us to bring anything inparticular regarding food/drinks to have meal together. I wasnt sure how you all did it, if we did a potluck? or what. Haha. Let me know, its looks like a small group but we are excited to get out (well I am - the fiance is just along for the ride)

Also, does the park allow dogs, or do you all allow dogs? Or should we leave her home?
And, for meals, I would say we're probably all on our own for this one, with a small group like this.  Sometimes we plan larger group meals, but that would be in this thread already if it was in the works.  Sometimes Skip has someone come on-site, cooking from a food truck, but haven't seen any posts from him regarding food this weekend.  So...bring all you need.  He also has some snacks, drinks & frozen stuff for sale at the front if you need it.

And, yes, dogs are allowed.
Jason

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2017, 08:26:59 AM »
Next question, who's got firewood for Friday night? I've got some, but not enough for a bonfire.

I can bring a fair amount if needed. I will throw it on the back of the truck. We wont be there till 8ish friday night though. But I have alot.

Also, who all is camping out Saturday night?
I'm still up in the air about camping Saturday night. I've got a family gathering Sunday at noon in snellville. As for firewood, you can never bring enough. Lol.

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2017, 08:31:54 AM »

And, for meals, I would say we're probably all on our own for this one, with a small group like this.  Sometimes we plan larger group meals, but that would be in this thread already if it was in the works.  Sometimes Skip has someone come on-site, cooking from a food truck, but haven't seen any posts from him regarding food this weekend.  So...bring all you need.  He also has some snacks, drinks & frozen stuff for sale at the front if you need it.

And, yes, dogs are allowed.

The food guy (Travis Davis) will not be there this weekend.

Offline clarksr

• Visitor
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2017, 09:22:46 AM »
Okay - just checking. We will camp out Saturday night if you all do as well. It only make sense, since that drive back that late at night would suck.

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2017, 02:25:29 PM »
Jeep is loaded.  Will leave here around 10:00 to arrive ~1:00pm.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline flimflamman

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2017, 07:26:39 PM »
Ima headin' up tomorrow and hope to be there by 2pm. Camp Friday night and head home Saturday evening. Got stuff to get done on Sunday.
Mike Y
2016 JK

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2017, 07:31:01 PM »
Should be headed up around 10. Probably stop and grab lunch and be waiting on skip at 1.

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2017, 07:38:00 AM »
You guys have fun today and I'll see you in the morning.
Jason

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM