OTHER INTERESTS > Grillin' & Chillin'

Brisket Recipes

<< < (2/4) > >>

tcdawg:
^^^
Clark, I really like the sifting of the brown sugar idea...very, very sharp.  I'll be doing this next time for sure.

clark123456:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on September 08, 2017, 09:50:05 PM ---^^^
Clark, I really like the sifting of the brown sugar idea...very, very sharp.  I'll be doing this next time for sure.

--- End quote ---
I was pretty amazed at how well it worked.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gint2:
Ok, so I know the grill temp is going to be ~225 what do you run your brisket IT to?
My butts I run it up to 203 then let it sit on the grill for an hour. Just not sure on the Brisket.

clark123456:

--- Quote from: gint2 on September 10, 2017, 10:01:36 PM ---Ok, so I know the grill temp is going to be ~225 what do you run your brisket IT to?
My butts I run it up to 203 then let it sit on the grill for an hour. Just not sure on the Brisket.

--- End quote ---
Same, for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: gint2 on September 10, 2017, 10:01:36 PM ---Ok, so I know the grill temp is going to be ~225 what do you run your brisket IT to?

--- End quote ---

I have only done a few but my goal was 200-205. But I started also doing the probe test. If it probes like butta, it's ready. Nomo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version