BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Irma becomes strongest Atlantic hurricane outside Gulf and Caribbean ever record  (Read 2628 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Power and Wind

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
I suspect it will be a bust here and have a minor impact.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
It's still going west and now all our friends and family on the west cost that stayed are in danger and can't leave because there is no gas and gridlock

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Great site: http://www.spaghettimodels.com/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
The European model has won it all. Go figure.

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
I have two nephews that live on the coast of SWF.  One arrived early this morning and the other with family of 4 plus dog is still on the way.  Will feel much better once they get here.
Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Lindas dad is on the bay/intercoastal at st pete beach/Seminole and won't leave. Ground level condo. This is not good. 

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Lindas dad is on the bay/intercoastal at st pete beach/Seminole and won't leave. Ground level condo. This is not good.
I hope for the best with him....seems like a terrible decision. What is his rationale?  Is he friends with folks in the upper levels?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Massive

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
I hope for the best with him....seems like a terrible decision. What is his rationale?  Is he friends with folks in the upper levels?

Only 2 stories. He knows everybody but bad knees and no elevator, would take awhile to get him up there. 

Just stubborn and doesn't want to be out of his cave and control.  I believe he is going to lose everything, ac, tv, power, furniture, etc. 

Looks like the water is going too funnell up on him and be bad

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF

Only 2 stories. He knows everybody but bad knees and no elevator, would take awhile to get him up there. 

Just stubborn and doesn't want to be out of his cave and control.  I believe he is going to lose everything, ac, tv, power, furniture, etc. 

Looks like the water is going too funnell up on him and be bad

Prayers for him.  bad choice but when you deal with the older folks, and I have been doing that w my inlaws, you have to deal with it. 

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Weakening a lot, gleefully will be a non event fur our friends in Bradenton and family in St Pete. 
The water is being pulled out of Tampa Bay and folks are out walking in it.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM