Looks awesome!

Raisinhead:
Nice Clark!!  Looks awesome

Uncle Randy:
Looks great. Nice job and great writeup

DOUG:
Looks great Clark! You Suck!

jd30005:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on September 09, 2017, 10:33:55 AM ---This morning I woke up to the point/flat being at 184*, so I went down stairs and made a glaze:  some white wine vinegar, coke, sugar, pepper, sweet and heat bbq sauce, and burn your ass bbq sauce.  I mixed it together and then pulled that piece from the smoker.

I separated the point, then I cut the flat in half so I could return some of it to the smoker to finish.

The rest I cut into cubes after trimming most of the fat.  I had four aluminum pans I used, two for flat and two for point. 

Then I mixed the meat with the sauce on those pans and returned it all to the smoker.  I increased the temp to 250ish and let it cook for a bit over an hour.

Holy crap Batman, that shit is good!  The difference in point and flat is noticeable, with the point being better, but I would do flat again that way...freaking incredible.  The sauce was perfect for me...a bit of tang with awesome touch of heat, and sweet of course.

Finished product:

It was a bit more liquid than I would do in the future, so next time I'll reduce the sauce ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
This was a test run for Harlan, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version