CLASSIFIEDS > Vehicles - By Owner

1999 Jeep Cherokee sport 6-Cyl, 4.0L

(1/5) > >>

kent10sne1:
has 252,000 miles, cars is in Fair condition.   it has the 6-Cyl, 4.0 Liter , its 2WD, but the engine is in great shape.   not sure on a price yet, but I am guessing someone that would need it for parts or the engine is what I'm guessing.   

$750

this will be Available starting Monday 18th.  I will get more photos of inside and engine.

this is not in great shape, it runs, my son drives it to work and back everyday, no issues.  AC works, radio works, speakers , only one side i think, interior is NOT in great shape, its got a new paint job about a month ago.  new head lights.  the rear hatch wont open, it can be fixed but there is a latch thing that keeps it from opening from the outside.   the power locks dont work, they make the sound, but u have to use the key.   

The transmission was replaced about 5 or 6 years ago., it has tons of power and the tires are pretty new, only about 2 years old. 

Like i said, its a 1999 and used.  i figured someone would want it for the engine, and parts. but its still drive ready and passes the emissions.   my son has already purchased a 1999 F150 from his grandparents and we dont need this. 

Big Dave:
Hmm...

I don't need it but interested in pics & price. '99 is regarded as THE best year XJ.

My '98 had 240k on it when I purchased it. I had it for 8 years & blew the engine at 305k.

Krawler00:
 //needpics//

tcdawg:
Kent. Send some pictures please. Hayden may be interested in it. 

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on September 14, 2017, 08:19:52 PM ---Kent. Lost some pictures please. Hayden may be interested in it. 

--- End quote ---
txt the ones i took still need to take some of the inside and engine, will send them once i get them. and i will post them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version