CLASSIFIEDS > Vehicles - By Owner

1999 Jeep Cherokee sport 6-Cyl, 4.0L

<< < (3/5) > >>

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: Doug on September 15, 2017, 07:58:16 AM ---You must post price and photos.

Kevin is slipping lol

Jay isn't keeping up.

--- End quote ---

Kent said he would supply all beer for Harlan if I let it slide. Carry on

Krawler00:
PM SENT!

tjsahara00:

--- Quote from: Raisinhead on September 15, 2017, 09:33:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Doug on September 15, 2017, 07:58:16 AM ---You must post price and photos.

Kevin is slipping lol

Jay isn't keeping up.

--- End quote ---

Kent said he would supply all beer for Harlan if I let it slide. Carry on

--- End quote ---

Kevin has been cutting trees

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: Blue J on September 15, 2017, 08:58:32 AM ---Whats wrong with it?

--- End quote ---

I posted several things in the 1st post, its a 1999 owned by a teen boy, so. . .  right now he has not cleaned the inside out, so i cant take pics.(plus he is at work and im not)  he will be getting his F150 sunday and hopefully will have it cleaned by monday.  it runs, blah blah. its just old and kind of used inside with typical issues that happen over time, but the transmission is an auto and has been rebuilt , paint job is pretty new as that was a bday gift a few months ago.   the Drivers seat i think we had to wield it , I would replace it, he has gotten used to it , ..

it needs some work if u want to make it nicer, inside.  the outside has dents, dings, but its not falling apart.   I had figured someone would want it to , rebuild it, or use the engine and parts to scrap for another.    its NOT 4x4. its a 2x4    but I know alot of ppl look for these for all kinds of reasons.

I would suggest actually looking at it so u know what your getting.   Nxt week will be best for coming to look but I wont know his days off until Sunday..  he is generally home by 6pm so if that works that for folks.

DOUG:
Do it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version