BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK: October 03, 2017 - October 05, 2017

Author Topic: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)  (Read 19771 times)

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2017, 03:20:52 PM »
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2017, 09:05:12 PM »
Heal fast Don. Let us know if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2017, 12:24:29 AM »
Damn, Don.  Hope everything goes smoothly and a quick recovery.

Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2017, 02:48:59 AM »
I am new here and live in Atlanta.  I have a few buddies I ride with locally and I’ve been out a bunch of times.  I’ve never been to AOP, but would like to attend this ride if I’m welcome.  I don’t know anyone here (on GATR) and I would like to meet more people to ride with.  I have an ‘11 jku Sahara, tru trac w/ chromoly axles in the rear, 5.13’s, 37’s, 3.5” MC gamechanger, winch, CB, etc.  I still have the Dana 30 up front (starting to build a ‘04-06 superduty Dana 60 for the front but it won’t be finished and under the jeep till spring).  I do pretty good with what I have, I’ve surprised quite a few with what I’ve gotten up so if you think their will be a group I’d fit in with on the green and blue trails, I’d love to come and ride and meet some people.  I know I can do Friday & Saturday.  Thanks.
‘11 JKU

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2017, 04:27:53 AM »
You are more than welcome. Come out you will fit in great.
We have a drivers meeting @ 9:00am local time at every
ride we have. There will be people arriving thru out the day
Friday. You should be able to spot us. Some have Ga Trail Rider
windshield banners and or stickers on our rigs.....
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2017, 07:18:35 AM »
I am new here and live in Atlanta.  I have a few buddies I ride with locally and I’ve been out a bunch of times.  I’ve never been to AOP, but would like to attend this ride if I’m welcome.  I don’t know anyone here (on GATR) and I would like to meet more people to ride with.  I have an ‘11 jku Sahara, tru trac w/ chromoly axles in the rear, 5.13’s, 37’s, 3.5” MC gamechanger, winch, CB, etc.  I still have the Dana 30 up front (starting to build a ‘04-06 superduty Dana 60 for the front but it won’t be finished and under the jeep till spring).  I do pretty good with what I have, I’ve surprised quite a few with what I’ve gotten up so if you think their will be a group I’d fit in with on the green and blue trails, I’d love to come and ride and meet some people.  I know I can do Friday & Saturday.  Thanks.

Come on out!!!   You'll have a blast

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2017, 08:06:18 AM »

Welcome to GATR. You'll fit right in.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2017, 08:35:13 AM »
Welcome.

Bobby

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2017, 09:09:34 AM »
Welcome & you won’t be the only ‘11 four door that is new to riding with GATR; while not new to offroading nor the park , I ,too, will be crawling for the first time with this bunch . From what I can tell we are in for some rock/trail fun and hangin with some good people with gobs of experience !
 Look forward to makin your acquaintance and see ya there.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2017, 09:15:35 AM »
You're well ahead of where most start. Bring it!

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2017, 01:30:36 PM »
Just checked in to see if I got a response and was totally surprised by the welcome!!!  I appreciate it and I will absolutely make it for AT LEAST all of Saturday.  If not all of Friday too.  I’m really considering camping out Friday night but I’ll be by myself and I don’t want to immediately intrude on people I’m meeting for the first time.  But if anyone doesn’t mind someone tagging along (camping) I think that’s what I’ll do.   I don’t drink (anymore) but I am totally comfortable around those that do.  I have a tent, bedding, cooler, lights, plenty of tools, etc.  but I’m not Bear Grylls either so again, I might need some pointers.  Haha.  Thanks everyone,  I definitely look forward to meeting everyone and I’m excited to hit AOP for the first time with some knowledgeable people.

If anyone has any recommendations on the camping aspect, like what to bring for myself and what I can bring for others feel free to give me some pointers.
‘11 JKU

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2017, 01:32:47 PM »
Welcome & you won’t be the only ‘11 four door that is new to riding with GATR; while not new to offroading nor the park , I ,too, will be crawling for the first time with this bunch . From what I can tell we are in for some rock/trail fun and hangin with some good people with gobs of experience !
 Look forward to makin your acquaintance and see ya there.

Sounds great.  Looks like I’ll be with you most of the way.  👍🏻
‘11 JKU

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM