BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK: October 03, 2017 - October 05, 2017

Author Topic: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)  (Read 19691 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2017, 09:47:28 AM »
I’m new to the group so I thought I’d see if anyone is meeting up somewhere Friday morning the 3rd to ride to Adventure off road park.  Im assuming the drivers meeting on Friday is 9am (Oh man I am not an early riser!!) so I’m guessing I’ll leave the Atlanta area at about 5:45 am, but I am completely flexible.  Not afraid to go alone of course, just seeing if anyone’s convoying up there from my area.  Can’t wait to meet some of you and ride this park.  Definitely have been wanting to go there for awhile now.
No driver's meeting on Friday, but 9 am LOCAL is a great start time target. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2017, 11:01:02 AM »
 Anyone want to get there thursday night/ evening? I need some time in the woods soo bad. Just need some time away by a campfire with an adult beverage in my hand. I don't think I can wait til friday.  //letseat//
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2017, 11:41:15 AM »
Anyone want to get there thursday night/ evening? I need some time in the woods soo bad. Just need some time away by a campfire with an adult beverage in my hand. I don't think I can wait til friday.  //letseat//

after the week I just had at work, I am right with ya on needing some outdoor time . I wanted to leave Fri morning to get there early but daughter’s school & my work isn’t gonna allow us to head out until after rush hour here in Nashville (which puts us at after dark arrival on Friday eve). Probably will just grab a bite and get good sleep n hotel and get there early Sat morning to meet everyone and be ready to ride by 9am meeting time.

im still excited as all get out!

Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #147 on: October 28, 2017, 11:42:42 AM »
I’m new to the group so I thought I’d see if anyone is meeting up somewhere Friday morning the 3rd to ride to Adventure off road park.  Im assuming the drivers meeting on Friday is 9am (Oh man I am not an early riser!!) so I’m guessing I’ll leave the Atlanta area at about 5:45 am, but I am completely flexible.  Not afraid to go alone of course, just seeing if anyone’s convoying up there from my area.  Can’t wait to meet some of you and ride this park.  Definitely have been wanting to go there for awhile now.
No worries.   No reason to get there by 9 Friday.   No Friday meeting as most are arriving at different times but there may be someone you want to hook up with.  Sat meeting is needed with a big crowd groups need to be made.   

Chris would be perfect since he is leaving at 7am if nobody else pipes in.  He knows his way around and similar sized.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2017, 11:43:03 AM »
Oh I wish.  Need it bad.

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2017, 12:44:48 PM »
Oh I wish.  Need it bad.
Let me see how the work week goes, I might be down to meet up Thursday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2017, 12:45:42 PM »
Oh I wish.  Need it bad.
Let me see how the work week goes, I might be down to meet up Thursday night.

Ok. Let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2017, 05:04:08 PM »
If I'm able to go I will try to get there on Thursday night around 9ish.

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2017, 05:08:53 PM »
Ok. Who do we need to talk to to see if the park will be open? I can't wait. I hope today's rain is it for the week. I hate this park when wet.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2017, 06:43:38 PM »
Ok. Who do we need to talk to to see if the park will be open? I can't wait. I hope today's rain is it for the week. I hate this park when wet.
Let me know how many want to go early and what day. I will get it set up

Bobby

Online tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2017, 11:03:26 PM »

Call David. He’s the park manager and he will take care of you.

(423) 582-7060‬

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:04:52 PM by tcdawg »

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2017, 08:06:17 AM »
I'll bring my fire ring. We need to recreate the pyramid of fire again with multiple rings. Calling @tazstoy
I'm bringing some firewood...anybody else bringing some?  Not sure what I have on the trailer is enough for both nights, so if someone else wants to bring some, we should be good.  Otherwise, I can throw some more on there.  Don't want to waste it, though, so let me know.  Is it time yet???
Jason

I'd like to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM