BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK: October 03, 2017 - October 05, 2017

Author Topic: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)  (Read 19552 times)

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
Re: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
This is my first time meeting you guys and I want to bring something to contribute.  If there’s anything I can bring to donate to the group as far as supply’s, food, drinks, etc please let me know.  I do not want to come empty handed that’s for sure.

Typically the new guy supplies all the beer for evening bonfire festivities. Most guys here like craft beers but a few (myself included) enjoy an ice cold coors light.

That’s cool with me, I’ll get a case of yuengling, a case of coors and a case of something else.  And a bottle of bourbon.   I don’t drink so you won’t have to worry about me getting derailed on the drive and just drinking it all without you guys.

How many drinkers are coming would you say?  20-25??

Well if you don't drink this this won't be any fun.

Haha, trust me, you don’t want me to drink, it won’t be fun.  But I will definitely watch and contribute to you guys get shit faced. 
‘11 JKU

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2017, 06:02:40 PM »
This is my first time meeting you guys and I want to bring something to contribute.  If there’s anything I can bring to donate to the group as far as supply’s, food, drinks, etc please let me know.  I do not want to come empty handed that’s for sure.

Typically the new guy supplies all the beer for evening bonfire festivities. Most guys here like craft beers but a few (myself included) enjoy an ice cold coors light.

That’s cool with me, I’ll get a case of yuengling, a case of coors and a case of something else.  And a bottle of bourbon.   I don’t drink so you won’t have to worry about me getting derailed on the drive and just drinking it all without you guys.

Haha, trust me, you don’t want me to drink, it won’t be fun.  But I will definitely watch and contribute to you guys get shit faced.

That's what I like, a team player!!!

Instigator...... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »
Haha, definitely a team player....and occasional instigator.

On a side note, my Adams front driveshaft showed up today so I won’t be sweating that this weekend.  Stoked.
‘11 JKU

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #207 on: November 01, 2017, 07:06:00 PM »

28 months
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2017, 07:18:21 PM »

28 months

Congrats.  I’ve got 30 months.  Feels good.
‘11 JKU

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2017, 07:21:30 PM »

28 months

I was joking btw.

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2017, 08:20:01 PM »

28 months

I was joking btw.

Joking about the sweet tea or the fact that you want me to bring everyone booze??  Hahaha

I will bring some regardless because I’m not coming empty handed!!
‘11 JKU

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »
 //BEER//

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2017, 09:09:06 PM »
I've got baked beans for the Friday night meal.

I also packed a bunch of hickory chunks for those that want some to take home for grilling.

Fire ring in and a load of firewood in the bed. Someone will need to check out another at the park, or maybe two...depending on how much wood we end up with once it's all pooled together. We need at least 6 foot flames to keep up our prior AOP trip standards.

Offline jinxproof1996

• Visitor
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2017, 02:29:21 AM »
Do I need to do anything special for my battery?  As far as a tie down?  I have an ‘11 JK and the battery is in the factory position, never removed.  Just want to make sure I don’t have an issue when I get there.
‘11 JKU

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2017, 02:41:28 AM »
You should be fine....mine is still in factory position. Probably
one of the few things left on my Jeep that is.....LOL
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2017, 06:37:43 AM »
Do I need to do anything special for my battery?  As far as a tie down?  I have an ‘11 JK and the battery is in the factory position, never removed.  Just want to make sure I don’t have an issue when I get there.
It must be tied down with something non elastic (no bungie cords).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM