BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK: October 03, 2017 - October 05, 2017

Author Topic: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)  (Read 20150 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: NOVEMBER: 3RD-5TH ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2017, 07:34:10 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2017, 07:56:47 AM »
Do I need to do anything special for my battery?  As far as a tie down?  I have an ‘11 JK and the battery is in the factory position, never removed.  Just want to make sure I don’t have an issue when I get there.
It must be tied down with something non elastic (no bungie cords).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Should already be done from the factory unless it was removed.
The fact he mentioned it is what drove my comment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »
I got a chili going, planning to test it today at lunch time. I'm also watching the weather. I've been to AOP 3 times and its rained 2x. I won't ride AOP if its wet, I don't need the aggravation.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »
I don't drink....

Me neither. But, as @jinxproof1996 seems to be taking care of the ale , as the other new guy wanting and wondering all week what would be appropriate to bring, what is left that I can help with guys?
Me and my daughter will likely be gettin in late Friday and eatin then hitting hotel to be rested for early rise Sat. morning. What can we bring to help ? If Friday eve is covered , anything I can get for lunch or Sat eve ? Plates, sporks,deserts,colas ( or beer : we don’t have a large cooler but I can buy more) ...

Just let me know and thanks !

this week can’t be done soon enough...
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2017, 08:25:37 AM »
I got a chili going, planning to test it today at lunch time. I'm also watching the weather. I've been to AOP 3 times and its rained 2x. I won't ride AOP if its wet, I don't need the aggravation.
That sounds like the voice of the old, locker-less Jim. The new Jim has lockers and a better attitude

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2017, 09:31:19 AM »
That sounds like the voice of the old, locker-less Jim. The new Jim has lockers and a better attitude

new axle, bigger tires, lockers

time to hammer down in that mud Jimbo

ha ha.... I love dry AOP, I hate sloppy wet muddy AOP.  That is why I am weather contingent on this ride.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2017, 09:39:19 AM »
I don't have the Bigger Tires yet. I did tell Laura that 37's would fix the vibrations. I got the look and then she rolled her eyes.

She knows they are coming, eventually. Maybe this Spring.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2017, 10:22:59 AM »
@tcdaw

ha ha.... I love dry AOP, I hate sloppy wet muddy AOP.  That is why I am weather contingent on this ride.

this contingent crap disappoints the wheeling gods @tcdawg no bueno amigo
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2017, 10:58:57 AM »
@tcdaw

this contingent crap disappoints the wheeling gods @tcdawg no bueno amigo

after the amazing 2.5 days of bone dry wheeling and sticky rocks at Harlan...a mud fest just doesn't turn me on.  Hoping for the best though, ready to wheel

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2017, 11:48:52 AM »
I don't drink....

Me neither. But, as @jinxproof1996 seems to be taking care of the ale , as the other new guy wanting and wondering all week what would be appropriate to bring, what is left that I can help with guys?
Me and my daughter will likely be gettin in late Friday and eatin then hitting hotel to be rested for early rise Sat. morning. What can we bring to help ? If Friday eve is covered , anything I can get for lunch or Sat eve ? Plates, sporks,deserts,colas ( or beer : we don’t have a large cooler but I can buy more) ...

Just bring more of whatever your bringing if you want to share.
Cookies are always welcome as is pancakes and extra bacon and eggs.

GATR is a drinking club with a Wheeling problem....these guys do not need more alcohol. They are all lightweights anyways and enjoy all that highbrow Bourbon and 'shine. Its almost guaranteed that someone will still be in his chair come morning...even if @clark123456  is not there.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #226 on: November 02, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »
I'm ready for some wheelin! Rain or shine. That dust was terrible at Black Mtn.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #227 on: November 02, 2017, 03:59:44 PM »
I don't drink....

Like said, Clarke isnt going so you can leave the blow up dolls @ home.
What you can can bring is a good wheeling attitude & big boy riding pants.
I like it a little wet.....Giggity. No dust & I seem to break less since the tires slip instead of grabbing. If that makes any sense.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM