OTHER INTERESTS > Grillin' & Chillin'

Harlan Mac and Cheese

<< < (2/2)

clark123456:
I made a version of this tonight...awesome!

I didn't have half and half, so I used milk and add cream cheese.  I forgot to put the parmesan on it (oops) but I had enough of the other cheese to pull it through.

I couldn't find "American shredded cheese", so I used mild cheddar...no problemo.

Thanks again, Jared...great stuff!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jc79:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on November 18, 2017, 10:08:26 PM ---I made a version of this tonight...awesome!

I didn't have half and half, so I used milk and add cream cheese.  I forgot to put the parmesan on it (oops) but I had enough of the other cheese to pull it through.

I couldn't find "American shredded cheese", so I used mild cheddar...no problemo.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure if she made it again it would be a "version" of this, too.  So consider yourself in good company... glad it worked out well!

clark123456:

--- Quote from: jc79 on November 18, 2017, 10:25:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: clark123456 on November 18, 2017, 10:08:26 PM ---I made a version of this tonight...awesome!

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure if she made it again it would be a "version" of this, too.  So consider yourself in good company... glad it worked out well!

--- End quote ---
The inspector hasn't given it a try, but I will certify it as wonderful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version