BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: You sell one you buy one right?  (Read 2592 times)

Offline 06ljrubby

• Visitor
Re: You sell one you buy one right?
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 07:24:48 AM »
I shot the CCP 9mm at Adventure Outdoors it felt great in my hand, but you can not hold it soft or it won't eject  the shell. I'll check out the Walther Creed I live right down the road from Cherokee Gun and Pawn. Thanks for the info.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2017, 07:53:16 AM »
Wow! So you you DO lean towards the "dark" side. Very comforting to hear.
I am pro gun, and pro gun control. 

I don't believe in the slippery slope as a long term goal by everyone who wants additional gun control, but I can see where gun control could get out off hand through attempts too address many different situations over time.  As long as citizens are willing to let their fellow citizens die unnecessary deaths, I don't really care.  I don't go where guns are primarily used to kill other citizens (churches, concerts, movie theaters, or schools) on a routine basis; if I did go to those locations, and it happens, then it's my time to go.

The fact you can't own fully automatic guns as a civilian without special permission is gun control to me. 

I don't buy the "I am going to stop a tyrannical government with my Glock, or AK, or AR" position, because the overwhelming force of our government's military power will crush you. 

I don't buy, "the government will use a list of gun owners to go round up guns" position...if they do that, they have no problem breaking the fourth amendment and just doing search and seizure tactics.

I don't buy the, "I need my AR to go animal hunting" position.  Yes, it's a gun and can be used to hunt (I've seen Ben's pictures), but animal hunting existed long before the AR.

Oh well, keep stocking up...I hope some of my mutual funds have gun companies in them.  ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2017, 07:55:33 AM »
Clark I would recommend going somewhere that will let
you rent handguns to acutally try instead of decided after
you buy like I have.
Yeah, I did that several years ago, and backed away since I wasn't sure I was responsible enough.  I'll probably with comparing a few, and go from there.

Thanks for the advice.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 01:56:50 PM »

I don't believe in the slippery slope as a long term goal by everyone who wants additional gun control, but I can see where gun control could get out off hand through attempts too address many different situations over time.  As long as citizens are willing to let their fellow citizens die unnecessary deaths, I don't really care.  I don't go where guns are primarily used to kill other citizens (churches, concerts, movie theaters, or schools) on a routine basis; if I did go to those locations, and it happens, then it's my time to go.

The fact you can't own fully automatic guns as a civilian without special permission is gun control to me. 

I don't buy the "I am going to stop a tyrannical government with my Glock, or AK, or AR" position, because the overwhelming force of our government's military power will crush you. 

I don't buy, "the government will use a list of gun owners to go round up guns" position...if they do that, they have no problem breaking the fourth amendment and just doing search and seizure tactics.

I don't buy the, "I need my AR to go animal hunting" position.  Yes, it's a gun and can be used to hunt (I've seen Ben's pictures), but animal hunting existed long before the AR.

Oh well, keep stocking up...I hope some of my mutual funds have gun companies in them.  ;)

I own guns and still generally agree with all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 03:26:35 PM »

It is not illegal to own a fully automatic weapon, you just need the correct license.  But still gun control.

As far as the things you "don't buy", that is your choice and opinion which should not infringe upon my Constitutional Rights.  Your fear, feelings, comprehension doesn't trump my rights. 

The AR/AK or any other gun isn't the problem.  Citizens have been buying semi automatic rifles long before the AR came along.  The entire argument about gun control is ridiculous.  There are so many tools that kill people each year and the only one the Left wants to control is guns. 

I'll keep my guns, rights, and continue to carry everywhere and go about my life without a worry about some crazy person that might kill me with their gun.

Happy New Year and prosperous 2018!

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 03:35:11 PM »

It is not illegal to own a fully automatic weapon, you just need the correct license.  But still gun control.

As far as the things you "don't buy", that is your choice and opinion which should not infringe upon my Constitutional Rights.  Your fear, feelings, comprehension doesn't trump my rights. 

The AR/AK or any other gun isn't the problem.  Citizens have been buying semi automatic rifles long before the AR came along.  The entire argument about gun control is ridiculous.  There are so many tools that kill people each year and the only one the Left wants to control is guns. 

I'll keep my guns, rights, and continue to carry everywhere and go about my life without a worry about some crazy person that might kill me with their gun.

Happy New Year and prosperous 2018!
I hope you are near me if I ever need protection in public!

The right to bear arms is loose, so there can be gun control without infringing on your right to bear arms.  If I were someone who liked to be argumentative, which obviously I am not, I would argue that you can own as many muskets as you desire, but nothing else, and your rights haven't been infringed upon.  I doubt that will happen, but it could.  Of course, a bit more far fetched, there could be a time when they repeal the second amendment. 

True, have a prosperous 2018, if possible under the current regime!  Happy New Year, Mike.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 02:01:19 PM »
@clark123456 happy to go to a range with you sometime. I own a couple different Glock models, M&P, Beretta, Walther, Ruger, Kimber. You could shoot each to narrow down feel. Let me know.

Also, it’s a magazine (not a clip).
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »

The right to bear arms is loose

Courtesy of Family Guy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2018, 04:07:52 PM »

The right to bear arms is loose

Courtesy of Family Guy

Lol

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 08:38:38 PM »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 07:01:42 AM »
The rules seemed to apply this duo:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/laraway-perkins-unlicensed-gun-dealing-washington-dc-invs/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I love these two paragraphs:
Brooks said Laraway was blindsided by the result of selling guns to Perkins.

"There's no way for him to foresee this was going to happen," the lawyer said.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 08:46:36 AM »
I picked up a Sig 320 a couple of  years ago to keep in the truck (then Jeep) and love it. So much that I sold my glock and moved my other 9mm to the truck.

Welcome to shoot it if it’s on your list.
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM