BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Anyone looking for a job?  (Read 610 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Anyone looking for a job?
« on: December 18, 2017, 11:32:33 AM »
I'm currently looking for an estimator that is familiar with comm work.

The perfect canidate would be knowledgable on:

CCTV
PA systems
Fiber Optic cables
FA system
Radio systems
Intrusion Detection systems
SCADA
And more

Would be awesome if you know this stuff and how they are used on light rail systems and train stations, but not necessary.

This position would be based here in our Atlanta office but, always with a slight posibilty to relocate to another city.

If your interested send me your resume to cbrainerd@railworks.com.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Anyone looking for a job?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 03:04:20 PM »
Brining this back up again. We are still looking!

We have lessened the requirements, turns out there's not to many people in Atlanta with Transit experience.

The minimum requirement now is must have an electrical background. Electrical engineering degree, construction management degree or training through an IBEW, must be able to read drawings, interpret specifications and must be able to use a computer. This is a salary position, with paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and a matching 401k program.

Due to growth of our business we are looking for 2 senior type estimators and 2 entey level estimators.

Entey level would be someone with an electrical engineering degree that just graduated college.

Link to Linkedin ad:

https://railworks.jobs/atlanta-ga/senior-estimator/5AA980D4FF784D938A5047438924D096/job/

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:25:42 PM by Trailabite »
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Anyone looking for a job?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 01:57:05 AM »
Brining this back up again. We are still looking!

We have lessened the requirements, turns out there's not to many people in Atlanta with Transit experience.

The minimum requirement now is must have an electrical background. Electrical engineering degree, construction management degree or training through an IBEW, must be able to read drawings, interpret specifications and must be able to use a computer. This is a salary position, with paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and a matching 401k program.

Due to growth of our business we are looking for 2 senior type estimators and 2 entey level estimators.

Entey level would be someone with an electrical engineering degree that just graduated college.

Link to Linkedin ad:

https://railworks.jobs/atlanta-ga/senior-estimator/5AA980D4FF784D938A5047438924D096/job/

I would take your offer but have no electrical background. I can learn about anything. I want put of poultry, just not my thing I have learned. Do have a degree though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM