BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Lake Lanier (Or as some call it “Georgia’s cursed lake”)  (Read 3264 times)

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Lake Lanier (Or as some call it “Georgia’s cursed lake”)
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2021, 02:32:40 PM »
I have also determined that friend boats are the most enjoyable boats  [cheers]
^^This.  Having owned 5 different boats in my life, they are all more work than they are fun, assuming you like to take care of things.  Friends boats are truly the best.
Friend's boats are best, but be sure to pay for gas (not just your portion), and beer/soda. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

100% agree. Ill have another boat one day, but I went to a jet ski cause I got tired of being the only one on the boat sober. Its not fun driving around a bunch of drunks. Not to mention DNR is no joke.
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2021, 09:54:12 AM »
^^This.  Having owned 5 different boats in my life, they are all more work than they are fun, assuming you like to take care of things.  Friends boats are truly the best.
Friend's boats are best, but be sure to pay for gas (not just your portion), and beer/soda. 

100% agree. Ill have another boat one day, but I went to a jet ski cause I got tired of being the only one on the boat sober. Its not fun driving around a bunch of drunks. Not to mention DNR is no joke.

I have a friend in Florida that fishes off his jet ski, to me that's not enough boat.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2021, 10:13:10 AM »

I have a friend in Florida that fishes off his jet ski, to me that's not enough boat.

Thats a lot of boat compared to some people here haha. I see people fish off paddle boards down here.
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM