BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Caffeine & Octane 1/7  (Read 4537 times)

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Caffeine & Octane 1/7
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 02:55:06 PM »
@Danny Kinder do we have any sort of Club Banner? or Pop Up Tent? I may have bring Mr. Buddy.

Yes we have a banner. I am supposed to be in the Caffine and Octane booth, but I think I'm going to try and skip by and park with y'all. Either way I'll try and get you that banner.

@Danny Kinder
I'm in the invited jeep parking section also, don't leave me with atlsrt all by myself.  lol
Going to put the stickies on and trailer it up since it's not road legal yet anyway :)

ya, you prob dont wanna be seen near that black jkuish mean muggin thing, might lose some street cred.

I hope Mike was a joking.  If not, maybe we can save someone from thinking that is what a built Jeep looks like

Don I dwon't be there, but was hoping you and the others did it. Too well-built to not show them off!

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »
@Danny Kinder do we have any sort of Club Banner? or Pop Up Tent? I may have bring Mr. Buddy.

Yes we have a banner. I am supposed to be in the Caffine and Octane booth, but I think I'm going to try and skip by and park with y'all. Either way I'll try and get you that banner.

@Danny Kinder
I'm in the invited jeep parking section also, don't leave me with atlsrt all by myself.  lol
Going to put the stickies on and trailer it up since it's not road legal yet anyway :)

ya, you prob dont wanna be seen near that black jkuish mean muggin thing, might lose some street cred.

I hope Mike was a joking.  If not, maybe we can save someone from thinking that is what a built Jeep looks like

Don I dwon't be there, but was hoping you and the others did it. Too well-built to not show them off!

Thanks Pat.  I am only upset that I haven't seen the facebook thread with the guy getting mad about the criticism of his rims.
Tagged you on fb

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 04:50:57 PM »

@Danny Kinder

Thanks Pat.  I am only upset that I haven't seen the facebook thread with the guy getting mad about the criticism of his rims.
Tagged you on fb

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ok most of that is boring but I laughed pretty hard at this exchange:

Andy Bagwell: You're probably an alright dude, but god damn your Jeep is ugly. Lol
Cody Dutton: that's alright cause I like it and so does majority of the people I talk too. Except for on this page. It's not for older people for sure. But I like the polished look. Completely different.
Andy Bagwell: They're just being nice to your face.
Andy Bagwell: Put you a big ole Chrome cross on the hood and What would Georgia Jeepers Jesus Do sticker across the windshield and they'd love it.
That's funny stuff right there I don't care who you are lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 05:03:43 PM »
ok most of that is boring but I laughed pretty hard at this exchange:
Andy Bagwell: You're probably an alright dude, but god damn your Jeep is ugly. Lol
Cody Dutton: that's alright cause I like it and so does majority of the people I talk too. Except for on this page. It's not for older people for sure. But I like the polished look. Completely different.
Andy Bagwell: They're just being nice to your face.
Andy Bagwell: Put you a big ole Chrome cross on the hood and What would Georgia Jeepers Jesus Do sticker across the windshield and they'd love it.

That is some funny sh't!!!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2018, 01:27:41 PM »
Went to Target looking for long johns for tomorrow morning. No luck. Going to be a cold one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 01:28:32 PM »
Went to Target looking for long johns for tomorrow morning. No luck. Going to be a cold one!

Didn't think they made a sleeveless version?

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 01:46:20 PM »

Funny stuff right there

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 02:19:51 PM »

I looked but no joy

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »
Currently struggling with reconciling the following:

1.  I want to go to C&O tomorrow
2.  I don’t want to wake up balls early
3.  I don’t want to be cold.

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2018, 05:12:31 PM »

X2...
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 05:49:20 PM »

Forest Park Army Navy had plenty when I was by there earlier. Too bad your not near a mall or Academy or Dicks Sporting Goods.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2018, 06:58:18 PM »

Me neither but going anyway.