BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: #Whatever  (Read 25233 times)

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: #Whatever
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
For the record, I didnt flip or break anything on mine. I drove it like I was responsible for the damages if it broke haha

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2018, 09:09:54 AM »
I just wanna rant a little. I wish they would stand up and fine the shit outta the idiots they are now having to rescue from the Carolina's coast. Everyone in the country told em to get out and now they have rescue folks risking their asses to get em to shelters. AT LEAST ticket the idiots, make a point, when the gov says leave, just do it. Am I the only one this pisses off? #wtfever.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2018, 09:24:24 AM »
I just wanna rant a little. I wish they would stand up and fine the shit outta the idiots they are now having to rescue from the Carolina's coast. Everyone in the country told em to get out and now they have rescue folks risking their asses to get em to shelters. AT LEAST ticket the idiots, make a point, when the gov says leave, just do it. Am I the only one this pisses off? #wtfever.

Depends if they had any where to go like a shelter, and any means of transportation, money, etc.  If they were able, I'm with you.  If they weren't able and couldn't and asked for help from local authorities but didn't receive it, not so much.  It just depends on the circumstances.

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2018, 09:51:21 AM »

Depends if they had any where to go like a shelter, and any means of transportation, money, etc.  If they were able, I'm with you.  If they weren't able and couldn't and asked for help from local authorities but didn't receive it, not so much.  It just depends on the circumstances.

I'm with doug. No sympathy for the people who are able to leave and chose not to go, but some people lack the resources to go somewhere in a hurry.

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2018, 10:02:16 AM »

I'm with doug. No sympathy for the people who are able to leave and chose not to go, but some people lack the resources to go somewhere in a hurry.

I have no sympathy.  Survival of the fittest.  Don't waste resources on them, thin the herd.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:04:29 AM by jd30005 »
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2018, 10:14:44 AM »

I have no sympathy.  Survival of the fittest.  Don't waste resources on them, thin the herd.

My only sympathy goes to the kids who have no choice bc of their shitty parents.

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2018, 10:19:06 AM »

My only sympathy goes to the kids who have no choice bc of their shitty parents.

from what i heard and saw they have been knocking on doors for the last week loading folks in busses and hauling them out, I see no excuses for not leaving and then calling for rescue.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2018, 10:26:06 AM »

from what i heard and saw they have been knocking on doors for the last week loading folks in busses and hauling them out, I see no excuses for not leaving and then calling for rescue.
I didnt read about that. If true, I still only extend my sympathy to the kids who didnt have a choice due to shitty parents

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2018, 10:45:30 AM »

I didnt read about that. If true, I still only extend my sympathy to the kids who didnt have a choice due to shitty parents

You calling jk a liar or just doubting his ability to read?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2018, 10:56:17 AM »

yep..no excuses...don't live there if you don't have the resources on your own to leave, rebuild, replace.  Do not expect ANYTHING from ANYONE, including the government.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2018, 11:00:57 AM »

[wtf] If Trump said that....
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 11:01:47 AM by DOUG »

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2018, 11:08:15 AM »

You calling jk a liar or just doubting his ability to read?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't you be bragging about your less than 400hp jeep on instagram?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM