BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: #Whatever  (Read 25061 times)

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: #Whatever
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2018, 09:23:30 AM »
Pretty sure fall has arrived here in Denver.... low of 40 tonight!
That’s awesome.  Would love some of that.  I’m hoping for some cool temps for Harlan.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2018, 09:55:31 PM »
Pretty sure fall has arrived here in Denver.... low of 40 tonight!
That’s awesome.  Would love some of that.  I’m hoping for some cool temps for Harlan.

I bet it will be perfect this year!
Jay

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2018, 07:14:46 AM »
https://www.freshnessmag.com/2016/08/08/remote-control-lego-land-rover-defender-90/

This would have been the LEGO build of my dreams as a kid. Still pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2018, 09:35:50 AM »
https://www.freshnessmag.com/2016/08/08/remote-control-lego-land-rover-defender-90/

This would have been the LEGO build of my dreams as a kid. Still pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep
I want to build that now!

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2018, 12:54:20 PM »
Copy and paste, plus some editing to shorten it up. These numbers are world-wide

Credit Suisse defines net worth, or "wealth," as "the value of financial assets plus real assets (principally housing) owned by households, minus their debts."

Needed to be in the one percent: $871,320. More than 19 million Americans are in the 1 percent worldwide, Credit Suisse reports, far more than from any other country, while "China is now clearly established in second place in the world wealth hierarchy," with 4.2 million citizens among the world's top 1 percent.

To be among the top 10 percent worldwide, you don't even need six figures: A net worth of $93,170 will do it.

And even if you have just $4,210 to your name, you're still richer than half of the world's residents.

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2018, 01:02:28 PM »
Copy and paste, plus some editing to shorten it up. These numbers are world-wide

Credit Suisse defines net worth, or "wealth," as "the value of financial assets plus real assets (principally housing) owned by households, minus their debts."

Needed to be in the one percent: $871,320. More than 19 million Americans are in the 1 percent worldwide, Credit Suisse reports, far more than from any other country, while "China is now clearly established in second place in the world wealth hierarchy," with 4.2 million citizens among the world's top 1 percent.

To be among the top 10 percent worldwide, you don't even need six figures: A net worth of $93,170 will do it.

And even if you have just $4,210 to your name, you're still richer than half of the world's residents.

From a statistician perspective i despise these kinds of numbers though.  $800k in parts of the world is more than you can spend in a lifetime and would allow you to run around with new toyotas and gold plated AKs.  $800k in New York barely buys a closet with a refrigerator. 

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2018, 01:03:08 PM »

Needed to be in the one percent: $871,320. More than 19 million Americans are in the 1 percent worldwide, Credit Suisse reports, far more than from any other country
Interesting stats.  I’m surprised how low that number is. Just an observation. 

Wow, just wow.

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2018, 01:17:23 PM »
We were talking about a similar stat at work the other day. NY has the most billionaires world wide.
Jay

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2018, 01:29:40 PM »

From a statistician perspective i despise these kinds of numbers though.  $800k in parts of the world is more than you can spend in a lifetime and would allow you to run around with new toyotas and gold plated AKs.  $800k in New York barely buys a closet with a refrigerator. 

You can probably still get a gold plated AK in NY with 800k, if you know the right people

While I agree with what you said, I still think its interesting to see it on a global scale

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2018, 02:15:09 PM »

You can probably still get a gold plated AK in NY with 800k, if you know the right people

While I agree with what you said, I still think its interesting to see it on a global scale

I don’t mean to beat up the messenger but I think it’s #fakenews.  Taking just the amount simply doesn’t translate.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2018, 02:49:53 PM »

It's time to move to a shithole country and be a king!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2018, 02:57:59 PM »

It's time to move to a shithole country and be a king!

Is Evarts a country?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM