BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Computer services?  (Read 1368 times)

Offline IDvsEGO

• Visitor
Computer services?
« on: August 25, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
So this is a long shot but I sometimes take for granted the expense of basic computing needs.   I have been working in IT support for 15 years so it's second nature for me.   When I was younger I used to do contract work for small businesses.   Setting up basic networks,  making sure they had efficient computers and software for what they wanted to do... that kind of thing.   I have done the same for home video and audio as a hobby since there is a lot of crossover there in my job. 

I would be willing to do setup of new networks or evaluation of existing.   My most appreciated work has been for small offices and shops.  I have also designed home theaters,  including a couple with projectors and stadium seating.  I don't have tons of free time so I am really just looking for decent sized jobs for decent trades. I am in the gwinnett area and would travel some for the right situation.

So if anybody needs some help and wants to trade work for parts,  let me know.   I have a 2016 jku and 2003 tj that could use some gear.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM