OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling for Reid 2018

Crawling For Reid March 16-18 2018 AOP - DISCUSSION THREAD

<< < (2/33) > >>

kent10sne1:
several of us will be there Wed. so we will have a few more spots saved for camping etc..   its not as close but in years past, the dbl parking and getting blocked in being by the bathhouse was kind of a bummer.  plus if any vendors try and start crying and screaming, hopefully we wont hear it.  ;) 

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on February 22, 2018, 10:43:15 AM ---Wed. late afternoon to setup camp.  thru Sunday.   Camping. 

I hope thats ok, to arrive that early. let me know if thats ok.  i was going to grab a few spots for those of us camping by the billboard and rope it off.  for the club members .. camping.

--- End quote ---

Wednesday night should be fine...don't see why it wouldn't.  There is a new park manager now, Jim and Alice Gerst, we'll let them know.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Krawler00 on February 22, 2018, 11:22:51 AM ---General area I am thinking. Bobby, Tony, this be ok to setup here?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

yep

no planned activities in the big fields.  Just parking and camping....lots of parking and camping. 

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on February 22, 2018, 12:59:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on February 22, 2018, 10:43:15 AM ---Wed. late afternoon to setup camp.  thru Sunday.   Camping. 

I hope thats ok, to arrive that early. let me know if thats ok.  i was going to grab a few spots for those of us camping by the billboard and rope it off.  for the club members .. camping.

--- End quote ---

Wednesday night should be fine...don't see why it wouldn't.  There is a new park manager now, Jim and Alice Gerst, we'll let them know.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tony, see u tue for lunch.   

Chris36l:
Will there be a mid Saturday event this year? Like the rock bouncer races last year? Maybe a "real" rock bouncer race on the trails.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version