CLASSIFIEDS > Wheels & Tires

SOLD

<< < (3/7) > >>

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on June 12, 2018, 09:14:18 AM ---@jc79 has said he will take the tires if I can get them to Colorado.  I am pending a conversation with my knee doc on Friday if I can go.  Anyone got room under a rig on their trailer for a couple just in case?

--- End quote ---

I could handle a couple at least probly, maybe split the load with someone?

jd30005:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on June 12, 2018, 09:14:18 AM ---@jc79 has said he will take the tires if I can get them to Colorado.  I am pending a conversation with my knee doc on Friday if I can go.  Anyone got room under a rig on their trailer for a couple just in case?

--- End quote ---
Be careful with that logic as Jared may then end up saying those who brought them get to mount them on his beadlocks.

patman:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on June 12, 2018, 12:50:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You going to "accidentally" lose one?

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: patman on June 12, 2018, 01:54:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on June 12, 2018, 12:50:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You going to "accidentally" lose one?

--- End quote ---

theres alot of potholes and miles between here and CO..

cru9:
Justin leaves Georgia with 40’s on his LJ and 42’s on his trailer.  Shows up in Colorado with 42’s on LJ and new 40’s for Jared. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version