BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: (6) 41.5x13.50R17 Pitbull Rocker Radial Tires on (5) Raceline RT233 17x9.5 8x170  (Read 178 times)

Offline BigPrince

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
(5) Pitbull Rocker Radials are mounted and trued on like new Racelines with satin black powder coated Aluminum rings.  Wheels and rings have never been off-road. 6th tire is an extra spare that was cut on the sidewall and professionally repaired. Tires have less than 3k miles and measure 19-20/32nd.

Tires retail for $865ea (frequent 25% off sales so say ~$600) or $3000 for 5 not counting extra spare.
Wheels retail for ~$1700 for 5 not counting extra powder coating.

Looking for $3200 for all.

Offline kvom

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Kirk
What are you going to use now?
00 TJ with stuff
97 TJ with more stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
07 Kia Spectra5 - getting around town
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline Jeeptrk

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
    • dmicandc.com
several stupid questions, forgive me. the repaired spare you had listed a couple months ago, are you still selling it or keeping it? How tall does it measure? If you are still selling and it measures close enough i might use it for a spare.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline BigPrince

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
several stupid questions, forgive me. the repaired spare you had listed a couple months ago, are you still selling it or keeping it? How tall does it measure? If you are still selling and it measures close enough i might use it for a spare.

Itís part of the above sale, yes.  Seems to be the same as before repair.  Iíve heard they shrink a bit but Iíve not remounted it so I canít accurstey measure it in comparison to the mounted tires. 

CLUB WEBSITE