BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Stock 2017 Rubicon Recon Anthracite Grey Fenders  (Read 719 times)

Offline FlyinDuck998

• Visitor
Stock 2017 Rubicon Recon Anthracite Grey Fenders
« on: May 02, 2018, 06:32:53 PM »
Front and rear fenders off of a 2017 Rubi Recon. Paint matched with no scratches. Taken off at 7K (with in the past week).

Inner fenders available too.

Make an offer or lets talk a trade.

Located in Dawsonville, GA.

Offline FlyinDuck998

• Visitor
Re: Stock 2017 Rubicon Recon Anthracite Grey Fenders
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 08:27:47 AM »
Front and rear fenders off of a 2017 Rubi Recon. Paint matched with no scratches. Taken off at 7K (with in the past week).

Inner fenders available too.

Make an offer or lets talk a trade.

Located in Dawsonville, GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 09:06:41 AM »
I have heard of a few people selling them on Facebook jeep parts pages...to the tune of $200-$500 a set just depends on time and need especially if someone crashed their mall crawler. I have my Blue ones. I kept them for a trailer project, although I may end up selling them. In all likely hood they will probably hit the trash heap, like my stock bumpers did.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline FlyinDuck998

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 11:47:02 AM »
I have heard of a few people selling them on Facebook jeep parts pages...to the tune of $200-$500 a set just depends on time and need especially if someone crashed their mall crawler. I have my Blue ones. I kept them for a trailer project, although I may end up selling them. In all likely hood they will probably hit the trash heap, like my stock bumpers did.

I figured it would be a niche item to sell. I’ll try the FB pages too. I hate to toss good parts that someone could use.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 12:12:50 PM »

I figured it would be a niche item to sell. I’ll try the FB pages too. I hate to toss good parts that someone could use.

There are shops near my office that buy wrecked cars at auction and dismantle them to sell the parts. Most of their parts are shipped overseas. But they do sell some in the U.S. I see jeeps on their trailers all the time. Someone is buying those stock parts. Just have to find the buyers. Ebay might be another good place to sell. I'd be interested to hear what your experience is.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline FlyinDuck998

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 12:35:53 PM »

There are shops near my office that buy wrecked cars at auction and dismantle them to sell the parts. Most of their parts are shipped overseas. But they do sell some in the U.S. I see jeeps on their trailers all the time. Someone is buying those stock parts. Just have to find the buyers. Ebay might be another good place to sell. I'd be interested to hear what your experience is.

I’ll keep you posted. Never really did much selling online. Always did the face to face. Looks like I will be setting up an EBay account and looking into other avenues to sell this stuff.

Offline FlyinDuck998

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 12:18:41 PM »
Sold.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM