OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

JUNE 8-10TH - HAWK PRIDE MOUNTAIN : DISCUSSION

<< < (22/22)

Big Dave:

--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on June 11, 2018, 02:47:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: patman on June 11, 2018, 02:36:35 PM ---At some point Saturday, @Big Dave pawned off his son to Scott to ride around. I'm not sure the negotiations, but Scott either won or lost the bet and ended up with a passenger.

Sometime around mid-day Saturday, a few of us stopped at the pole barn to wait for the rest of the group. While waiting, Little Dave took it upon himself to start picking up trash and cleaned up the area (trashcans were present, but I guess some people would rather just throw shit on the ground). I joined in, but afterward felt sort of bad that it took a kid to remind me to do a better job.

So, good job, Little Dave's dad, on a parenting win

--- End quote ---
I gave @Big Dave  a ride to his rig while i think, @clark123456  was bringing his battery down the mtn.   just for the brief time i was in the jeep with him, I felt like a better person.   Grats to @Big Dave  i agree with @patman   Big parenting win, we need more young men and even us old lazy farts to be taking his son's example.

--- End quote ---
Those are very nice things to hear. I always wonder how he really acts when we aren't around.
They will be teenagers soon, I'm sure it will all change then. Lol 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version