OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

JUNE 8-10TH - HAWK PRIDE : PICS, VIDEOS, STORIES, LIES.... CARNAGE

<< < (4/13) > >>

Grass Janitor:

--- Quote from: cru9 on June 09, 2018, 07:20:48 PM ---Was the park worth the drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
We were just discussing that the park is pretty amazing for the 35” etc tire rigs. Big tire rigs didn’t have the same amount of tough trails for their liking. We did several level 4 trails that with 35-37” were a great challenge. Big dry rocks were great. Some fun/tough level 3 trails too. Big park, good facilities, cabins onsite, had food for sale etc due to the SXS event.

BigPrince:
Not enough hard trails for the big guys but pics of 2 of the baddest big rigs needing repairs?  Sounds nice. 

patman:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on June 09, 2018, 07:38:14 PM ---Not enough hard trails for the big guys but pics of 2 of the baddest big rigs needing repairs?  Sounds nice.

--- End quote ---
Only one was related to a trail, rob's hi-steer arm. John's was a wear and tear item, hose had been rubbing on the pitman arm bolt. I did 75% of the park with my driver front hub unlocked

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

clark123456:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on June 09, 2018, 07:38:14 PM ---Not enough hard trails for the big guys but pics of 2 of the baddest big rigs needing repairs?  Sounds nice.

--- End quote ---
Don, you'd have probably made it all weekend without breaking!

My assessment:  freaking awesome. Great management, well maintained, great creek bed trails, well marked trails, well mapped, easy to get to trails, tight for big rigs, great views, lots of ticks, lots of poison ivy, great but small camping area, easy to haul to (similar to going to Chocco for me)....I'd come back.

There is some hard stuff, but I'm not going to do it before the Colorado trip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BigPrince:
Now that’s saying something!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version