BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Saturday night meal at Tellico  (Read 3122 times)

Chris Hyde

Re: Saturday night meal at Tellico
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2008, 10:18:14 PM »
If I take (2), you still have (10) left.  :D

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2008, 10:22:27 PM »
Alright, but ya'll can't take all of it now. And I would get a case but I need to spend that money on gas.

Get a case, I'll buy 6.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2008, 10:24:06 PM »
If I take (2), you still have (10) left.  :D

Like I said, don't be taking all my beer.  

:D

Haha, no, I'll share. But I will bring down a case if I can get some donations.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2008, 10:59:11 PM »
Alright, but ya'll can't take all of it now. And I would get a case but I need to spend that money on gas.

Get a case, I'll buy 6.

I yaint kiddin. {toast}

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2008, 08:32:28 AM »
I'll pay for a couple  {toast}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »
Alright, I'll get him to get me a case.

And I'm not making ya'll pay for the beer, I just can't afford a case without going broke. But I can tell ya'll really want some.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
Alright, I'll get him to get me a case.

And I'm not making ya'll pay for the beer, I just can't afford a case without going broke. But I can tell ya'll really want some.

I'm in the same position bud, I'll be cutting it close on the way back with gas  :D I don't mind paying you for a few. Heck, you should bring some to every ride and you'd probably make money  :)

I just payed $40 shipping on a $30 driveshaft flange...  :bs)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »
I'm in the same position bud, I'll be cutting it close on the way back with gas  :D I don't mind paying you for a few. Heck, you should bring some to every ride and you'd probably make money  :)

Haha, I guess I'm the TN connection for Yuengling. Bootlegging it. Haha.

But that sucks about the shipping.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »

Haha, I guess I'm the TN connection for Yuengling. Bootlegging it. Haha.

But that sucks about the shipping.

Well gotta have it so I can get the Jeep on the road. I want at least a day to work out any last minute quirks... it hasn't been on the street since I finished the lift and rear axle...

I want to smack myself for waiting until the last minute to order this thing...  {;-(}

I'm ready for some Tellico dudes!  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2008, 04:23:17 PM »
Know what you mean about the parts. I really anxious about whether my parts for my lift will get here in time or not for Tellico. If not, not a big deal but I really want them to be here soon. But if they are not here by at least Thursday, then I'm still on a spacer lift.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »
Talked to Chris today last night about the ride. Will, I think Friday we are gonna head up the bus to helicopter then to guardrail. It is alot more fun heading up the bus! Man, I can't wait!!!! Have you flexed that beast out any? Gotta atleast post a pic! I think we will end up splitting the group for those who want to do the big boy stuff and are built for it and those who want to ride around on easier stuff. But whatever! I am just ready to go!!!!! MAKE SURE IF YOU WANT SOME BREW YOU GET IT WELL BEFORE MURPHY! IT IS A DRY BUTT TOWN, LEARNED THE THIRSTY WAY! Can't wait for the cookout either and some R&R. I have been doing nothing at work but making my list of things to bring and sneeking in videos of tellico off youtube! :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »
Talked to Chris today last night about the ride. Will, I think Friday we are gonna head up the bus to helicopter then to guardrail. It is alot more fun heading up the bus! Man, I can't wait!!!! Have you flexed that beast out any? Gotta atleast post a pic! I think we will end up splitting the group for those who want to do the big boy stuff and are built for it and those who want to ride around on easier stuff. But whatever! I am just ready to go!!!!! MAKE SURE IF YOU WANT SOME BREW YOU GET IT WELL BEFORE MURPHY! IT IS A DRY BUTT TOWN, LEARNED THE THIRSTY WAY! Can't wait for the cookout either and some R&R. I have been doing nothing at work but making my list of things to bring and sneeking in videos of tellico off youtube! :D

That would be the reverse route of what I did with you guys back in...  April??  How is it coming down guardrail and heli?  (Dry would be different too!)
Are we sleeping in while we wait on the "late come'rs"?  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM