OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Windrock 7/13 - 7/15 pics, videos, dirty lies....post up

<< < (3/6) > >>

clark123456:
Wish I was there...and nearly was when I woke up this morning, but it wasn't meant to be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jd30005:
Trail 15. The v-ditch is still the same. Conditions were perfect today. It’s tough to stay high on the left side and you just have to be comfortable being laid into the wall on the left.

We did not hit all of 38, ended up playing on the bottom portion of Rattle Rock this afternoon. 

jd30005:
Today was cut short for me on trail 35. We were about halfway through the trail and then my clutch stopped working. Tracked down a pinhole leak in the line from the master to the slave and patched it with rescue tape and it stopped leaking, but we couldn’t get it bled and it wouldn’t pressurize.  Learned the hard way how to shift without the clutch to get back to camp.  At least I could drive it back.

clark123456:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on July 14, 2018, 06:44:07 PM ---Today was cut short for me on trail 35. We were about halfway through the trail and then my clutch stopped working. Tracked down a pinhole leak in the line from the master to the slave and patched it with rescue tape and it stopped leaking, but we couldn’t get it bled and it wouldn’t pressurize.  Learned the hard way how to shift without the clutch to get back to camp.  At least I could drive it back.

--- End quote ---
That stinks.  Any clue what caused the pinhole leak?

jd30005:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on July 14, 2018, 08:20:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: jd30005 on July 14, 2018, 06:44:07 PM ---Today was cut short for me on trail 35. We were about halfway through the trail and then my clutch stopped working. Tracked down a pinhole leak in the line from the master to the slave and patched it with rescue tape and it stopped leaking, but we couldn’t get it bled and it wouldn’t pressurize.  Learned the hard way how to shift without the clutch to get back to camp.  At least I could drive it back.

--- End quote ---
That stinks.  Any clue what caused the pinhole leak?

--- End quote ---
Probably just age.  I suspect it’s the original and after 18 years I guess it’s time for a replacement. 

What was funny Clark is at first I thought it was the clutch pedal linkage and I was all excited because I had the repair kit based on the issues you had in the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version