BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Nashville Star  (Read 840 times)

Offline GIJoe4500

• Visitor
    • San Antonio Offroad
Re: Nashville Star
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 10:36:57 PM »
They faded away before they got fat.
3" body lift, 6" ProComp suspension lift, toolbox, 36x15.50 Dick Cepek Mud Countrys, 4x4 conversion in progress

Chris Hyde

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »
 :D

Momma got smart and went out with style.  Wynona looks like a cabbage patch kid and still thinks she is sexy.

Offline GIJoe4500

• Visitor
    • San Antonio Offroad
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »
Most definately.  Well, the way I see it.  Win or lose, Gabe will end up gettin' the publicity he needs.  He's already got a couple albums out that are purdy good.  My fav song of his is on my myspace at www.myspace.com/gijoe4500   and he's got some other good ones at www.myspace.com/gabegarciaband    Whether or not you think he's gonna win, if you like country, you should listen to a few of his tracks.  I think you'll enjoy them.  Mainly "Alcohol Abuse", "Shotglass", and "Don't Make Me".
3" body lift, 6" ProComp suspension lift, toolbox, 36x15.50 Dick Cepek Mud Countrys, 4x4 conversion in progress

Chris Hyde

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 10:50:00 PM »
I have been a musician and sound engineer for well over a decade and am very diverse in my musical taste.  Dont get me wrong, I appreciate certain country music, but country has gotten too "cliche" to be original.  The only country artists I appreciate now are Allison Krausse, Brad Paisley and George Strait and I consider all 3 of them geniuses.

Offline GIJoe4500

• Visitor
    • San Antonio Offroad
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 11:01:26 PM »
I mainly listen to "Texas Country".  Artists such as Roger Creager, the Bart Crow Band, Gabe Garcia, Wade Bowen, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Kevin Fowler, etc, etc.  I actually still listen to my old radio station back home online alot because its a different kind of country than what you hear in Macon.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM