CLASSIFIEDS > Random Stuff

SOLD — Home Brew Kit: Beer, Wine, Brandy, Cider

(1/3) > >>

Will:
The time has come for me to part ways with my home brew kit. I haven’t been able to carve out the time that this trade requires. I was able to brew many tasty IPAs and a couple of Belgium Whites over the past couple years and really enjoyed it! It is not the most toddler-friendly past time, however, and I hoping I can find someone to help get into the home brew trade. When it comes to beer, there’s only one thing more satisfying than a great-tasting beer... and that’s a enjoying beer that you made yourself!
This is a good starter kit that includes all the hardware that you need to get brewing a batch of beer or wine with the exception of bottles. Also for each brew you will need consumables including yeast, hops, and sugar. These can be bought at craft brew shops or online. Usually you can get these for $20-$40, depending on the type of beer you want to make, and they typically make 5-gallons of beer, which will translate to 30-50 bottles of brew (again, depending on the type of beer you want to make). I’ve got somewhere between $200-$300 in hardware here.

Asking $50 for the following:

(1) Stainless steel brew pot,
(5) food-grade, 6-gallon brew buckets by True Brew. All have thermometers and one has a bottle-fill-valve at the bottom so transfer your brew to that one when you’re ready to bottle.
(1) syphon
(1) thermometer
(1) hydrometer
(4) air locks
(1) funnel
(1) bottle-capper
(Approx. 100) bottle caps
(1) hop bag
(1) stir spoon
(1) beaker
(1) “True Brew Handbook” (good, quick read to get started)
(1) “How to Brew” comprehensive book. Good for reference when you need more info.
Misc. consumables included: priming sugar, whirlfloc tablets, potassium sorbate, and one root beer concentrate (makes 4 gallons).

Everything has always been well kept and thoroughly cleaned after each use. If you are already in this hobby you know that cleanliness is very important.

I live in Dacula, but work downtown at least twice a week and usually visiting our office in Marietta once a week so I can meet almost anywhere around town.

Rest assured your contributions will be going towards modifying my wife’s Jeep so this is a great cause.

If you’re interested and have questions, feel free to ask.

Somebody take this off my hands. We need more beer in this world!

[cheers]

Will:
Pics.

tcdawg:
You coming to GatrFest by chance?

Will:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on August 13, 2018, 04:54:10 PM ---You coming to GatrFest by chance?

--- End quote ---

No, but maybe you can recruit someone for deivery?

What part of town are you from?

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Will on August 13, 2018, 05:42:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: tcdawg on August 13, 2018, 04:54:10 PM ---You coming to GatrFest by chance?

--- End quote ---

No, but maybe you can recruit someone for deivery?

What part of town are you from?

--- End quote ---

I’m in Woodstock

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version