OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Aetna 9/16/18

<< < (4/9) > >>

thetastelingers:

--- Quote from: TrevorG on September 17, 2018, 07:36:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: thetastelingers on September 17, 2018, 06:58:21 AM ---Awe man. I wish I would have known about this. I spent most of the day driving around in the XJ on my mountain looking for secret places to explore. Would have rather been on Aetna.

Wow that mud hole at the top has gotten deeper. LOL

--- End quote ---

Well I’d be happy to let everyone know when We’re going but after reviewing the rules on here I see that it is frowned upon unless you’re a core member so I suppose that will have to wait until that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I think it would only be an issue if there was a scheduled ride?
I mean why have a site to get people together for this sort of thing then not let people know if you are going somewhere?

Either way, just send me a text if you don't mind me tagging along.

TrevorG:

--- Quote from: thetastelingers on September 17, 2018, 08:29:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: TrevorG on September 17, 2018, 07:36:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: thetastelingers on September 17, 2018, 06:58:21 AM ---Awe man. I wish I would have known about this. I spent most of the day driving around in the XJ on my mountain looking for secret places to explore. Would have rather been on Aetna.

Wow that mud hole at the top has gotten deeper. LOL

--- End quote ---

Well I’d be happy to let everyone know when We’re going but after reviewing the rules on here I see that it is frowned upon unless you’re a core member so I suppose that will have to wait until that happens.

--- End quote ---

I think it would only be an issue if there was a scheduled ride?
I mean why have a site to get people together for this sort of thing then not let people know if you are going somewhere?

Either way, just send me a text if you don't mind me tagging along.

--- End quote ---

My thoughts exactly. But yea I'll definitely let you know when we're riding again.

tjsahara00:
You did put it in the right / only section.
People need to check the "Show unread posts since last visit"
under your forum name or check the open ride section......

TrevorG:
Yea I posted the first one in the correct section...and then I noticed the post about not posting rides unless you’re a core member so I haven’t posted since then. I don’t have a problem becoming a core member once I’ve met a few more of y’all. I only know one person on here and that’s from riding years ago. The last time I got on a forum the guy running it turned out to be a douche so I like to give it some time before I get too invested lol. So far so good tho. Everyone seems pretty laid back.

Just to clarify...that was not this forum.

Big Dave:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on September 17, 2018, 05:42:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Big Dave on September 17, 2018, 04:57:02 AM ---Did y'all hear any banjos?  lmao

--- End quote ---
Were you tuning yours in?

--- End quote ---
You had to be there. Kevin will understand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version