OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Aetna 9/16/18

<< < (2/9) > >>

TrevorG:

--- Quote from: longarmwj on September 16, 2018, 11:16:47 PM ---Haven’t been to Aetna in years. Last time I went was in 2012. Big Dave and Kevin both remember that one! Last wheeling trip my grandad ever went on before his passing.

I need to get back up there one of these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

It’s been brought up since I got on the forum. We should put a ride together. Preferably with a 12-36 month notice so I can finish my junk beforehand.

longarmwj:

--- Quote from: TrevorG on September 16, 2018, 11:57:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: longarmwj on September 16, 2018, 11:16:47 PM ---Haven’t been to Aetna in years. Last time I went was in 2012. Big Dave and Kevin both remember that one! Last wheeling trip my grandad ever went on before his passing.

--- End quote ---

It’s been brought up since I got on the forum. We should put a ride together. Preferably with a 12-36 month notice so I can finish my junk beforehand.

--- End quote ---
Yup that should get me time to get my WJ back up and running too. I’m down to take my JK up there but I really want to take the WJ

TrevorG:

--- Quote from: longarmwj on September 16, 2018, 11:58:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yup that should get me time to get my WJ back up and running too. I’m down to take my JK up there but I really want to take the WJ

--- End quote ---

The jk is fun and all but the guilt I feel every time it bottoms out as I’m thrashing on it negates the fun lol

longarmwj:

--- Quote from: TrevorG on September 17, 2018, 12:00:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: longarmwj on September 16, 2018, 11:58:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The jk is fun and all but the guilt I feel every time it bottoms out as I’m thrashing on it negates the fun lol

--- End quote ---
I could care less about that. I had my first battle scars on mine with less than 300 miles on the odometer

tjsahara00:
I miss all those rock ledges...
Love me some Peanut Butter

How for the love of Rock Crawling could
you miss the by pass around the mud??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version