CLASSIFIEDS > Wanted

LJ Soft Top (or at least frame)

(1/2) > >>

TravisMac:
Just like it says :)

Need an LJ soft top (including hardware) or at least just hardware!

8lugLJ:
so you already bought an LJ? Is it built, or a builder? Good luck on the soft top hardware, parts for these are like finding hens teeth. You should prob just look at new Trek tops, they are frameless.

TravisMac:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on September 25, 2018, 09:08:19 AM ---so you already bought an LJ? Is it built, or a builder? Good luck on the soft top hardware, parts for these are like finding hens teeth. You should prob just look at new Trek tops, they are frameless.

--- End quote ---

Then I have to worry about the cage. Hoping I can find the frame/hardware before I resort to buying new

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: TravisMac on September 25, 2018, 09:17:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on September 25, 2018, 09:08:19 AM ---so you already bought an LJ? Is it built, or a builder? Good luck on the soft top hardware, parts for these are like finding hens teeth. You should prob just look at new Trek tops, they are frameless.

--- End quote ---

Then I have to worry about the cage. Hoping I can find the frame/hardware before I resort to buying new

--- End quote ---

what about the cage? on any top you have to worry about it fitting around the cage

TravisMac:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on September 25, 2018, 09:52:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: TravisMac on September 25, 2018, 09:17:37 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

what about the cage? on any top you have to worry about it fitting around the cage

--- End quote ---

If its anything like my frameless was for my JK, you need the cage to hold the rear bow. If it's not in the right place the top wont be tight

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version