BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Commerce for a day  (Read 121 times)

Offline wiffle9

• Visitor
Commerce for a day
« on: June 25, 2019, 06:32:50 PM »
I’ve got to be in Commerce for the day on Thursday 6-27. Is there anything over there worth seeing? Great place to grab lunch? I’ve got most of the day to kill and I’m just looking for ideas.
Clay, Nichole, Aaron, and Myles

Stretched M38

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Commerce for a day
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 10:46:25 PM »
I’ve got to be in Commerce for the day on Thursday 6-27. Is there anything over there worth seeing? Great place to grab lunch? I’ve got most of the day to kill and I’m just looking for ideas.
IIRC, there is a great Hibachi/Sushi place named Koji Steakhouse. Great miso soup (and I normally don't like miso) and they have good deals on Bento boxes.

There used to be a Coleman outlet store in that area, with a lot of repair parts and stuff you don't find at normal big box stores.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline wiffle9

• Visitor
Re: Commerce for a day
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 09:00:07 AM »
IIRC, there is a great Hibachi/Sushi place named Koji Steakhouse. Great miso soup (and I normally don't like miso) and they have good deals on Bento boxes.

There used to be a Coleman outlet store in that area, with a lot of repair parts and stuff you don't find at normal big box stores.

Thanks for the reply. Gonna have to check out both places you mentioned.
Clay, Nichole, Aaron, and Myles

Stretched M38

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM