OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

NOVEMBER 16th - 18th: ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)

<< < (3/28) > >>

Big Dave:

--- Quote from: j3ff3ry_j33p on November 02, 2018, 08:40:13 AM ---This ride’ll mark our first year in CORE. I didn’t get to make every ride I wanted to but my wheeling enjoyment increased massively during this year by goin w GATR .  ;)

I’m more stoked about this ride this year than I was last year .

--- End quote ---

I think this will be my 3rd year analversary. Best thing I ever did.

John, I still have your oil. Maybe see you @ BM.

Truckin222:
Hi all, I am working to make this weekend. It will be my first ride with the club...
Friday & Saturday nights if all works out...
I’ve got a couple questions if you don’t mind. I’ll be coming with my 5 year old, anyone else bringing kids?
I’m trailering my junk, and am torn with camping vs hotel. Hotel is obviously easier but it means leaving my trailer/rig at the park (I don’t want it out front of a hotel in the middle of the night).
Is this even an option? If a bunch of the club was camping, I’d feel better about that, but also feel weird about it...
If camping, how do you guys do meals/dinner? Everyone on their own or pot luck or cold beans from a can?
I’ve only really wheeled with buddies and we all worked out food etc. together... but that was way back when, deep in the woods in Tellico...

Anyway, I’d appreciate any input. I’d like for this to be fun for my little girl so she wants to come back most every month...

Thanks...

cru9:
There is no problem at all leaving rig and Trailer at AOP if you decide to stay in a hotel. Hotels are just a couple miles from the park.

I am sure GATR people will be camping but I will let them chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris36l:
I’ll probably be camping Friday night. I can keep an eye on it if I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjk77:
We’re bring our lil boy he’s 4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version