OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

NOVEMBER 16th - 18th: ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)

<< < (28/28)

longarmwj:

--- Quote from: TrevorG on November 17, 2018, 09:11:58 PM ---Aside from the broken Axle and Sam’s horrible luck with tires there wasn’t much carnage. The electrical issue on longarmswj’s jk was just due to a loose positive terminal. All in all given how wet it was once you got under the leaves it wasn’t a bad day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Thanks for your help with that!! Like I said previously, I’m totally clueless when it comes to mechanical and electrical stuff lol

TrevorG:

--- Quote from: longarmwj on November 17, 2018, 09:49:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: TrevorG on November 17, 2018, 09:11:58 PM ---Aside from the broken Axle and Sam’s horrible luck with tires there wasn’t much carnage. The electrical issue on longarmswj’s jk was just due to a loose positive terminal. All in all given how wet it was once you got under the leaves it wasn’t a bad day.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for your help with that!! Like I said previously, I’m totally clueless when it comes to mechanical and electrical stuff lol

--- End quote ---

Anytime man

Big Dave:
We had a awesome time, as usual. 
Thanks to all the GATR family for coming together & helping each other out when needed.
This is one great club.

j3ff3ry_j33p:
it means nothing but when I saw this thread down in the list of Trail Rides & Open Events [psts, I just wanted to mention that I am still not over missing this ride due to weather this year.  [no2]

Danny Kinder:
Been every month

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version