BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep Jk - Power Steering  (Read 759 times)

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
Re: Jeep Jk - Power Steering
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 05:24:35 PM »
Yeah, I had a real hard time at Gulches with all the ruts. Damn....looks like I’ll be making an appointment soon
@dannykinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike
2014 JK

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »
Definitely a mod that is hands down worth the money if you play in the rocks
Jay

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
It's no fun having these guys all instructing you to "turn passenger !" & Not being able to. [no]

I don't know what you're talking about, right @DOUG @jc79

Steering is important. Like tires , I can't justify anything but the best performer & sometimes it's 'spensive

I 100% agree with this.  I have been VERY happy with my PSC Hydro Assist.  I will never wait as long as I did this time to do hydro assist (or full) in the future.

The above spotter note is in reference to me yelling at one of our awesome spotters in Moab "I CANT" when I was asked to turn driver more on an obstacle.  By the 3rd day of Moab without hydro asssist my shoulders were the sorest part of my body. They hurt when I woke up.  The sticky rocks, lockers, and no hydro assist just don't mix when trying to make the tires move where they don't want to. It didn't crap out right away but I'm pretty sure I wrecked my pump that trip as it gave out in Harlan shortly after. The year after with hydro assist, I could turn any direction I wanted with my pinky.

I understand all too well... I can't recall if it was @clark123456  or @tcdawg or @kvom or @Chris36l but I think it was Hawk Pride & I was in similar -bound-up -needin-to-turn-but-couldn't situation.
It wasn't that tough of an obstacle + after pulling line to get up it , I said to Cadence  ," when we get home I'll want your backing me telling  your mom that I've gotta order the rest of the steering . Immediately. "

Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 11:09:58 AM »
It's no fun having these guys all instructing you to "turn passenger !" & Not being able to. [no]

I don't know what you're talking about, right @DOUG @jc79

Steering is important. Like tires , I can't justify anything but the best performer & sometimes it's 'spensive

I 100% agree with this.  I have been VERY happy with my PSC Hydro Assist.  I will never wait as long as I did this time to do hydro assist (or full) in the future.

The above spotter note is in reference to me yelling at one of our awesome spotters in Moab "I CANT" when I was asked to turn driver more on an obstacle.  By the 3rd day of Moab without hydro asssist my shoulders were the sorest part of my body. They hurt when I woke up.  The sticky rocks, lockers, and no hydro assist just don't mix when trying to make the tires move where they don't want to. It didn't crap out right away but I'm pretty sure I wrecked my pump that trip as it gave out in Harlan shortly after. The year after with hydro assist, I could turn any direction I wanted with my pinky.

I understand all too well... I can't recall if it was @clark123456  or @tcdawg or @kvom or @Chris36l but I think it was Hawk Pride & I was in similar -bound-up -needin-to-turn-but-couldn't situation.
It wasn't that tough of an obstacle + after pulling line to get up it , I said to Cadence  ," when we get home I'll want your backing me telling  your mom that I've gotta order the rest of the steering . Immediately. "

Gotta be a nice feeling to have a partner in crime backing you on the home front. I need to start bringing my daughter soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM