OTHER INTERESTS > Getting in shape

Getting in shape 2019

<< < (2/10) > >>

patman:

--- Quote from: Danny Kinder on January 05, 2019, 07:58:42 PM ---I want the Pelton Tread so damn bad, but it’s almost $5k. They can kiss my ass. Really wish it was more practical cause it looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

We have the peloton bike and it's amazing what all is built into it. I haven't used the tread yet, but if its like the bike it's quite the experience. It would be like attending whatever bootcamp/training class you would regularly attend, but without leaving the house.

You should be able to demo at the peloton store in Atlanta

Mortalis5509:
Hope everyone had a good week and continues to work hard toward a lifestyle change and not for the moment.

I'm to 186.2, Down 3.3 pounds from last week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blue J:
I’m still holding at #245 trying to get back on it and towards my goal of #220.
Ran a 5k New Year’s Day or I ran a Mile and a half and walked a mile and a half. Yesterday I ran a mile and am working up to being able to run 2 and eventually a full 5k. But I’m planning on running at least a mile a day.

The key for me has been to cut out all bread, rice, potatoes, crackers and to have a smoothie or eggs for breakfast. Soup or Salad for lunch and Veggies and quinoas with some sort of protein for dinner. The weight has really come off by following a 1500 calorie diet. 

Mortalis5509:

--- Quote from: Blue J on January 06, 2019, 11:49:08 AM ---I’m still holding at #245 trying to get back on it and towards my goal of #220.
Ran a 5k New Year’s Day or I ran a Mile and a half and walked a mile and a half. Yesterday I ran a mile and am working up to being able to run 2 and eventually a full 5k. But I’m planning on running at least a mile a day.

The key for me has been to cut out all bread, rice, potatoes, crackers and to have a smoothie or eggs for breakfast. Soup or Salad for lunch and Veggies and quinoas with some sort of protein for dinner. The weight has really come off by following a 1500 calorie diet.

--- End quote ---
You are really close to a keto diet. Look at that. Smoothies in general have a lot if sugar. My breakfast today was effs whites with cheese and bacon. Carbs for the day are around 35 grams and fat content is high.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

patman:
I've put on a few extra pounds the past 2 months due to the holidays. Was really hoping for another weight loss challenge so I could win some more $$$, but looks like my gym isn't doing it. Guess I'll have to lose the weight without a financial incentive this time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version