OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

AOP this Satruday 1/26/2019

(1/2) > >>

Jeepster1407:
I'd like to take a day trip up this Saturday to AOP. As of right now the weather looks good all weekend. Anyone here interested LMK.  [cheers]

thetastelingers:
Of course it's my daughters birthday party...
If you go Sunday, let me know. I'd be interested.

Jeepster1407:

--- Quote from: thetastelingers on January 23, 2019, 02:46:17 PM ---Of course it's my daughters birthday party...
If you go Sunday, let me know. I'd be interested.

--- End quote ---

Will do. Only planning on Saturday at the moment since I've got to get up early for work on Monday.

j3ff3ry_j33p:

--- Quote from: Jeepster1407 on January 23, 2019, 02:04:44 PM ---I'd like to take a day trip up this Saturday to AOP. As of right now the weather looks good all weekend. Anyone here interested LMK.  [cheers]

--- End quote ---

as we get to this time tomorrow I'll be better able to comit or not ; I can see myself getting a wild  hair then drivin the Jeep  over the mountain on Saturday / It is rainin and cold rite now across all Tennessee .
 It looks to be dry Thur/Fri but that mountain'll be slick still Sat.

thetastelingers:

--- Quote from: j3ff3ry_j33p on January 23, 2019, 05:12:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeepster1407 on January 23, 2019, 02:04:44 PM ---I'd like to take a day trip up this Saturday to AOP. As of right now the weather looks good all weekend. Anyone here interested LMK.  [cheers]

--- End quote ---

as we get to this time tomorrow I'll be better able to comit or not ; I can see myself getting a wild  hair then drivin the Jeep  over the mountain on Saturday / It is rainin and cold rite now across all Tennessee .
 It looks to be dry Thur/Fri but that mountain'll be slick still Sat.

--- End quote ---

More of a reason to go Sunday!! LOL   [surfin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version