BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 1683 times)

Offline ThaKingxj

• Visitor
  • I am Thompson King...
Re: Calendar
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »
its a mud hole :D
i dont get stuck... i just let the jeep rest for a while

oldblazer

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 07:55:19 AM »
several huge mud holes that lead out to the lake as long as we stay on the trails its all legal its actually a county road so people cannot tell you to leave or call the cops

Diehard

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »
I've posted with some people on NAGCA that go to Lake Altoona/Sweetwater. I hesitated going out with them because in their pics they were drinkin' beer while wheeling. I asked and their reply was   " it was too difficult for the police to get back there so they weren't concerned". It does look like a lot of mud in some areas. But thats part of off-roading too. I learned at PIB that AT tires aren't the best, they slide alot, but the tires were not the main reason I got stuck. It seems like a short ride to get there like PIB or Lucas Road. I'd be willing to go with you guys since we all believe that the drinkin' comes after the wheelin' is finished and in a bar or restaurant. Post up if/when y'all want to go.

oldblazer

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »
nobody gets stuck as long as my blazers on the job if i cant get youu out your stuck reallllllly good

Diehard

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 07:57:13 AM »
River Rock Sat. also? And Tellico on the 26th.

RedneckRockcrawler

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 08:48:22 AM »
If you go by the altoona wma check station. I believe they have maps for around that area and the roads have some good wheeling aroung them. When hunting there last year and enjoyed the drive more then the trip in the woods.... ;D

ballzy

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 09:41:51 AM »
maybe post our lunches

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM