BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: FEBRUARY : 8th - 10th CHOCCOLOCCO Pictures, Videos, Stories, Lies and Carnage  (Read 3529 times)

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Some pics

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
FEBRUARY : 8th - 10th CHOCCOLOCCO Pictures, Videos, Stories, Lies and Carnage
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2019, 07:57:09 PM »

Ended up being a pretty expensive day for me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn.  Sorry to see that sheet metal damage.

Let’s hear the story
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:59:18 PM by tcdawg »

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Hope you’re alright!!!

How do you flip on boat ramp?

Trying on the far right side, and I gave up and was backing down. Rear passenger comes up high on a rock, and before I can get over the rock the front cuts loose and goes to the driver side. I spun sideways and slid down while the rear tire was still high, and momentum carried me over.

A+ recovery from John and Rob. It went smooth and easy

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Pat ..... Pat ..... Pat..... hope all is OK.

All is well. Its karma, really. We put such a beat-down on the park that she went after us all :)

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
The rest of my pics. Our group was moving too fast due to the epic conditions, so I'm light on pics this trip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
Thanks to Clark, Tony, and Ryan for helping get the spare tire from Blairsville to Alabama to Roswell. Glad y’all got to enjoy a dry weekend, looks like it was perfect out there.

Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Had fun being able to get out and wheel a little.  I have been absent way to long. Park conditions were great and rocks had great grip.
Bobby

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Absolute great day of wheeling. It was nice catching up with some who I haven’t seen in some time. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures worth a damn other than this dick that pulled out in front of me on the way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor

Ended up being a pretty expensive day for me.....

Damn.  Sorry to see that sheet metal damage.

Let’s hear the story
The door and fenders happened on cockpit. Coming through the two trees with the root sticking out. Tried to go high on the bank and then slid I to it and landed right on the door. The mirror happened in a similar fashion.

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
Here are some of my pics.  Been a while since I've been to this park, but as everyone has said, the conditions (for the rigs) were awesome!  For humans used to the sun, not so much...but, we survived.  Landon got smacked in the eye with a branch...but he got better.  Thanks to Bobby & Justin for leading us around.
Jason

I'd like to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
And some more...

Zach broke a leaf spring on his rig and Marc, Justin & Shawn helped (I watched & took pictures, mainly) get it secured enough with shackles & a strap to get him off the trail & back on the trailer.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:44:19 AM by RedDragonATL »
Jason

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
And the rest...Landon drove for a bit, but his eye was really bothering him...and the trees...they kept jumping out in front of him. 

lmao
Jason

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM